Ebic

Working On A New Map.

yo,

This weekend I started working on a new map, it's in very early stages but I'm gonna share the .bsp file here incase you guys want to check it out at some point.

Please feel free to leave any suggestions. Like I said, the map is quite early at the moment, I've only added a few things. The main layout is set up but it will be expanded to accompany more games and utilities.

The current name for the map will not be the one in the final release.

Thanks,

jb_octane.rar

Here's a few screenshots of the map. I'd still recommend checking the map out for yourself to see how it plays.

[MEDIA=imgur]id=a%2F0gCZu;type=album[/MEDIA]

Thanks,

Add all kinds of minigames and it'll be fun c: oh right and make sure it's even for both sides so like it's not like you can rebel at every corner or minigame, my idea is like it's hard to rebel but if you pull it off it's rewarding c: welp who knows it's your map

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Add all kinds of minigames and it'll be fun c: oh right and make sure it's even for both sides so like it's not like you can rebel at every corner or minigame, my idea is like it's hard to rebel but if you pull it off it's rewarding c: welp who knows it's your map

Yeah that's the aim at the moment. I think it'll work out.

chicken game plz

Can you elaborate please? I don't really play Jailbreak at all anymore just felt like creating a map.

Thanks,

chicken game is where basically it's an enclosed area and it's split in half so there are 2 sides split the t's into each side and when a button is pressed they are locked inside and chickens spawn (i don't really know how many but i'd say like 10-15) first team to kill all the chickens win they are then teleported out and the losing side is stuck inside and ct's would kill them

chicken game is where basically it's an enclosed area and it's split in half so there are 2 sides split the t's into each side and when a button is pressed they are locked inside and chickens spawn (i don't really know how many but i'd say like 10-15) first team to kill all the chickens win they are then teleported out and the losing side is stuck inside and ct's would kill them

Thanks, sounds pretty funny.