Amymaniac

[Poll] Minecraft world reset.

Minecraft World Reset?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Minecraft World Reset?

• Yes
    • No

May the topic of switching to factions come up?

In my opinion factions is way better considering you can actually have competition and not just "hey lets see who has the biggest town"

The only real difference with factions is that some of the commands are different and you can take over weaker peoples land.

To fix the problem of "New factions aren't going to be able to do anything because they would get murdered by the bigger ones!" Maybe there could be a command that leaders of the factions could do that could switch them from "passive" to "hostile" meaning that if you are passive people can't conquer you and you can't conquer others and hostile being just a switch around of that?

If you want factions instead, I would definitely like to see us reset players levels to give everyone an even ground. We might still reset people's levels but we can keep talking about it and see what others think

So I really like the idea thunder presented (factions with a new system thing) and as aegean said we'll have to reset the mcmmo levels. People say ''Well I don't want to lose these levels because I grinded for them!''. The thing is that you shouldn't be necessarily grinding for it as I've gotten to #6 on the server 90% without grinding for the levels. Since all of the active townies have gone under the current most powerful towny (Kontknut) I feel like we've hit a roadblock for the server since we've explored most of the land and have already encountered many challenges but a handful of people think its time for a reset, for better or worse. Again bringing up this new twist to the factions system, will this be possible? Adding an option to make your faction ''passive'' or ''hostile''? I have a feeling our great leader and master @Rhododendron will be able to make such a thing possible. Also while I'm at it, can we maybe add a magic mod? Just so that people have other things to do when they're end game and not just grinding for mcmmo levels.

@Thunder & @YeEternalTuna just so you guys don't feel like you're being ignored, we're currently talking about these ideas now. Unfortunately, that's all I can say for sure about factions idea & the magic idea at the moment. Everything's subject to change at this point. Hopefully we'll get a poll up for them.

Thanks for the suggestions, keep them coming! (y)

Could there also be a thing where either multiple ends exist? The end is so small that it gets ravaged really quickly and if there was a mod that made it so there was a specific end for each stronghold I feel that it would help with that.