Sign in to follow this  
johnnymcg

Tarps????

We were playing on lego in jailbreak and i was warden saying "all t's please walk TO isolation" they all go IN and we all started killing them and i got slayed. this is not a tarp so i dont know why admins are slaying for this. i like all the new admins so its nothing personal. And also in simon says i said "simon says freeze" then i said "simon says jump" and the people who jumped i killed and i was slayed but i never said "simon says UNfreeze". i think i am able to kill people who jump but aegean says "NO"

no. That's completely unfair, it's always implied that you go into isolation and that simon thing is stupid. Honestly these are totally unfair rules that aren't implemented, i'm surprised you weren't ct banned lol.

it's not implied that you have to go into iso ... If the warden only say walk to iso its to it not in it so this is not considered a tarp if many people are listening he said to not in, I think we will add a rule where We may Tarp on simon says but cannot play that game every 3 rounds or so than it would make it a bit fair, We still have tarp but a requirement is needed to beable to use tarp.

Sorry if you were slayed but not everyone know when its a tarp or not,

I recommend the people should talk about whats a tarp or not, So that there wouldn't be any confusion in the future when warden had given a order.

I think to avoid the controversy, you should say:

Do NOT into isolation

Go TO isolation

Or vice verse. That's what I do, and it works out almost all the time. Or what I USED to do because I am in [xG:R] now.

it's not implied that you have to go into iso ... If the warden only say walk to iso its to it not in it so this is not considered a tarp if many people are listening he said to not in, I think we will add a rule where We may Tarp on simon says but cannot play that game every 3 rounds or so than it would make it a bit fair, We still have tarp but a requirement is needed to beable to use tarp.

Sorry if you were slayed but not everyone know when its a tarp or not,

I recommend the people should talk about whats a tarp or not, So that there wouldn't be any confusion in the future when warden had given a order.

Well, the problem is no one says something like "SIMON DIDN'T SAY UNFREEZE!" the person being simon almost ALWAYS* says "simon says freeze".... "simon says jump"... what i'm saying is they skip the steps Johnny is trying to cover. It would be stupid if we have johnny saying that stuff while other wardens kill for NOT doing what simon says. In other words, you would never know and would have to guess.

well were u guysi n the game simon says? if so if he says freeze stay frozen if he gives and other command before saying unfreeze and you dont do anything and he kills its a freekill and admin will slay if they are there to see

Ducki, I had a huge question about that. If we are playing Simon Says, and he says Simon says freeze (because he was telling us to jump around) then says Simon says Jump again , we don't have to wait for him to say unfreeze right? Because just like a normal order, you listen to his newest order unless he said something like "simon says stay frozen untill unfrozen" or something like that.

he must say "simon said unfreeze" or "Simon said freeze until next given order" if he had not say one of these the T's must keep frozen and if they are killed because they did the right thing its considered a freekill.

Johnny doesnt just say "simon says freeze until I say otherwise" he says "simon says freeze" then his next order he says "simon says jump". His next order overrides the last one because simon said. Thats ****ing stupid that he has to say simon says unfreeze because when you say "simon says jump" then its kinda implied that he wants you to unfreeze because how the hell else are you gonna jump?? The whole point of the game is to do what simon says so how are you supposed to know which simon says order your supposed to follow when he doesnt specify. Sorry duckii but your reasoning doesnt make much sense to me, no offense.

Sign in to follow this