Sign in to follow this  
WiseGuy

any advice for being a xg member

i'm kind of new and i was wondering if there is any advice that should be given or any tips for me? idk what to do so anything is useful as long as its not pointless spamming

-dont spam posts on forums

-if u are gonna post, make sure its helpful, useful and contributes to the thread topic

-dont insult/disrespect other people on the forums, everyone has an opinion

-respect other players on the servers, dont troll ppl for no reason, no one likes trolls

-if there is a rulebreaker on the servers, inform an admin or a mod of it, give them the name of the person and what they are doing (ie. bob is breaking vents as a ct when he isnt supposed to), the more info we get, the easier we can deal with the problem

-if u have a mic, u can come onto our teamspeak server and talk with other members, mods and admins, even div leaders and co leaders if u ever have any questions, its where the leadership mostly hangs out, the ip is voice.xenogamers.com

-if u wanna post a ban request on someone, or post an admin abuse thread, make sure they are breaking rules and that u have enough proof of it, 1 or 2 pics isnt enough to get someone banned for like freekilling, if u do not have proof of it, do not post a ban request, it wastes our time having to close the thread because of no proof, witnesses also arent valid, so u cant use them as proof either

-to record a demo of someone breaking rules or abusing admin, type record "name" in console, to stop recording type in stop in console

if u have any more questions or concerns, just ask :)

i'm kind of new and i was wondering if there is any advice that should be given or any tips for me? idk what to do so anything is useful as long as its not pointless spamming

Don't gravedig. Holy shit, if you gravedig once it's like everyone immediatelly has a dick up their ass.

Gonna be a smart ass and just point out that Technically speaking, you aren't a xG Member, according to the "non-member" status. But in all seriousness, try and understand the motd rules for the respective game/server you are playing. No one likes someone who consistently breaks the rules.

On the flip side, on behalf of xG, welcome to the xG community. We hope you enjoy your stay mang

You should get a mic, Wise guy :D . Forest, WiseGuy has applied and been accepted, but hasn't been added to the group . He also knows the rules quite well considering he was playing for months before applying :).

Also , welcome to xG once again.