Sign in to follow this  
Rypast6

Rypast6 Moderator application

Hey guys, i want to apply for moderator because im sick of rpg: Surf being ruined by portal campers, spawn campers, etc...I live on surf. Ask anyone.

i recently donated $10 to xG, then decided to donate another 10 because i want to become a mod. Im really friendly and like to talk to everyone on surf. I always find myself confronting a random player for neglecting the rules, then the common response is, "what are you gonna do about it?" I want to be able to do something about it.

Almost everyone on surf knows me, and i would like to help bigga out because recently, there has been over 20 players online for hours on end. Since Bigga is the only mod i see on, i think he deserves a break! Also, i am the leader of the sub-clan karma and we have played competitively and i keep the clan well maintained. So please, consider me! Also, im extremely loyal and believe xG is the greatest gaming clan out there!

BTW, i have been in xG for 4 months but deleted my old account because i wanted a fresh start.

Thanks!

-Rypast6

Feedback +1

Mr.Penguino

Bigga

Riddle Wolf

Armeds

ok, I know he doesn't have 100 posts..but i think i saw somewhere on here saying that 100 posts arent really needed.

Anyways, this guy is chill, he plays surf a lot. He doesn't talk much, only when he needs to. He doesn't rage(not that i've seen) & he respects people.

+1

ok, I know he doesn't have 100 posts..but i think i saw somewhere on here saying that 100 posts arent really needed.

Anyways, this guy is chill, he plays surf a lot. He doesn't talk much, only when he needs to. He doesn't rage(not that i've seen) & he respects people.

+1

Well they are kind of needed.. Countless people have been denied for this.

Basically they are needed to submit an app, but if divs + think they deserve it they will get it.

+1, he doesnt have 100 posts but surf server needs more mods, theres like 2 mods that actively play on surf so theres often rulebreakers and disrespecters there.