Sign in to follow this  
Copperhorse

Ct ban appeal

You intentionally gun planted by shooting a gun into a T, You freekilled, You created a day called Black Day with KFC on one of the maps, which in turn is Encouraging Racism, in which you notice in the first clip he has people repeating the N-word multiple times.

Proof will be posted at a later time

Edit:Proofs

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/89892512/copperwtf.dem

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/89892512/copperwtf_2.dem

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/89892512/copperwtf_3.dem

I was under cover i believe in the 2nd or 3rd demo, the third one when i was warden and he was shooting a gun into the ts.

Videos were not recorded by me but by Pure Hawk who is Active in our CS:GO servers.

I dont really know how to work The demoing/recording in CS:GO or CS:S for that matter. so if someone can watch these and shorthen it for me at the major parts :T

-1 besides the proof, Sporky is a really good admin. I've rarely ever seen him ctbanned anyone so for him to perma ctban someone, you must of been doing alot of stupid shit.

-1 besides the proof, Sporky is a really good admin. I've rarely ever seen him ctbanned anyone so for him to perma ctban someone, you must of been doing alot of stupid shit.

Sporky was using an undercover nick at the time. Copper only acts up when admins aren't around (and he does it frequently enough). Sometimes he's just a really anal, boring CT, other times he's a douche and free-killer. Aki0 CT banned him before for doing the Black Day thing in KFC before. That same day he went on a 10 minute black-joke tirade that wasn't even close being funny. My clanmate says that he has a video of him changing his name and going around freekilling everyone, and he said that he'll probably post it in here so we'll see. Last night he regularly free shot me and free-killed me once. He doesn't seem to like me because I regularly call him out on his bullshit. Right before I started recording the vids in the thread, we had just switched to the map and Last CT glitched. He started the round with Last CT perks (speed and music), but he wasn't the last CT. Nevertheless, he just went around and free killed everyone since he had the glitch. That's what got me annoyed enough to start recording. I told other Ts to suggest a KFC day since I was pretty sure that he'd end up doing another "black day". He took the bait and had one immediately. It starts within the first 5 minutes of the first video. The second vid has him freeshooting me twice, at least, and, again, he picks me out because he doesn't like me. Then the last video has the gun planting. He shot the same gun into 5 different Ts. Some dropped it, and others tried using it, but I think all ended up getting killed for it. I was even telling him to stop and counting it out each time.

So, that's the long and short of it.

I don't even know what that means. :topsy_turvy:

ETA: Oh, I wasn't saying that you were questioning Sporky's ban. I just wanted to add some more context for anyone else that reads this.

How do I not do stuff when admins are on? I do the same shit, that gun was an empty gun, I like to entertain myself by seeing people running around with an empty gun trying to rebel. + I don't listen to anything hawkeye tells me anymore, because most of the time he gets mad because I kill him for legit reasons.

How do I not do stuff when admins are on? I do the same shit, that gun was an empty gun, I like to entertain myself by seeing people running around with an empty gun trying to rebel. + I don't listen to anything hawkeye tells me anymore, because most of the time he gets mad because I kill him for legit reasons.

Giving a t an empty gun is still gunplanting. You seem like a dick. -1

It doesn't sounds like its the first time mods have had problems with you :P Even though i havent had any problems with you.

I change to 0

he's been consistantly over the past week shooting people down to low health and not killing them and he does freekill people who are already low health, maybe ct ban for 1 week but the thing is he's been told to stop and hasnt. He has also been one of the main people camping armory (sometimes) and putting barells over armory vent (same as vent camping). even though hes not a bad guy he just needs to stop trolling. he knows the rules he just does minor things to troll which has gotten a little out of hand. Sorry bud but i have to -1

edit: he's also been previously slain and warned more than once by both me starbuck and tennis

2 days ago I noticed copperhorse changed his name when other admins left server. I kinda saw what was coming because many times in the past I had been free attacked and free killed by the guy. (Also notice that the guy NEVER plays T side) Well no sooner then the next round with his spiffy new name Copperhorse began shooting all of the T's in their cells, going through vents in armory, killing a guy in the middle of !lr. This went on until I informed copper that by simply typing "status" in console you get his steam ID which would make his name change irrelevant. Copperhorse left the server right after he must have tried this for the first time, and discovered I was right. LOL. I did take a screenshot of the status, but I did not remember to save it. So I know I have no evidence of this, but maybe others who were in the server at the time could back me up on this. I think copperhorse might appreciate playing T, and figureing out why it blows to be freekilled. I doubt it to be honest; He will likely move on to another server instead