Crabman

Ct Ban Request ~ ShneakySquirrel

I have 4 (very godamn) long clips which contain proof of the CT ban request reason. I will probably trim them tomorrow but if you want to check 'em out now feel free.

clip0043.dem

clip0043_2.dem

clip0043_3.dem

clip0043_4.dem

I do have too much spare time xD

*edit*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mliUJH2PiFU

^proof of the freekills.

The forth wasn't recorded, I was rebelling and stacked on somebody, he killed the person I had stacked on.

2 - 3 + 10 = 9 btw

(the following observations are based on the trimmed YouTube video)

First freekill: He slayed himself after. Therefore, it shouldn't count towards the total unresolved freekills since he dealt/received punishment already.

Second kill: I don't think this was a freekill. This is because the Motd says:

The T who has Last Request is allowed to move around after they type in !lr. ... A T cannot rebel when he is the last T.

Knifing vents is rebellious (just like knifing a CT).

Third freekill: Pretty obvious unresolved freekill here.

So if my knowledge is not mistaken, there is one unresolved freekill out of the total three disputed kills. Worth a slay in-game; maybe worth a CT ban of some length since it was posted on the forums.

Keep up the demoing!

My vote is at a 0 right now, I normally think shneaky is a good CT and stuff. He does slay himself when he freekills because i let him know normally, But, Yeah, For now it's 0 (Or literally forever).. I gotta learn to change my color sooner too..

But, I told him about those freekills and stuff. He's a good guy and listens, But, That vent one was actually a rebel i assume, So i was totally OK with it. I play 50 rounds a day (lul, joking) on the servers.

I'm not sure if that last freekill was caused by me, Or something, If it was then, well, Why's shneaky being blamed for it? He probably told CTs to kill you and, well, I never fight with the warden, (well, only on tarps and crap) So... yeah.. i didn't get to watch the full clip last night due to i had to go. :(

First Apparent Freekill: Slayed himself for his mistake so no consequence should be given.

Second Apparent Freekill: MOTD states---> "A T caught knifing or in a vent is immediately considered a rebel, and can be killed" this rule is also counted towards last request. In his action of killing the last T no consequence(s) should be given towards this action.

Third Apparent Freekill: 2 - 3 + 10 = 9 You can even google this problem if you are confused. The managers/leaders who run this division may take action to this mistake made by Shneaky since he did not resolve his mistake (did not slay himself).

Link to the problem 2 - 3 + 10--->Google

@@Unique @@serbiansnaga

Good day.

-Jake

Everyone above has stated the reasons and this seems more like a personal vendetta than anything else seeing as you took video over 3 different maps.

Getting really tired of seeing xG members at each others' throats.