Sign in to follow this  
Temptedguy

A person who is not trusted

I just got CS:GO and i already found a problem in the game, Which was shadow. He was being rude to me and startnow and shamm i think his name was, back to the story; he was being very rude to every single one of us calling us racist, idiots, also bassically saying we didnt read the motd, and bassically said we are dissapointment in the society. I dont like this and if this keeps going on its just going to get worst if we have disruptive people acting this way. Proof: Steam Community :: Screenshot

@@Shadow

I'm just going to address this by the proof given. Shadow was talking to obama, and they always talk to each other like that. You should try to find the proof of him rude to you and startnow. Also, the title doesn't really fit with this thread, as this would be more disrespect if anything, not untrustworthy. So your proof shows Shadow and Obama messing around. -1

Firstly, most of the "dissapointment to society bullshit" is lies, look it up in the logs.. I did not say that. I only called people like startnow a idiot once but we are friends.. we talk to eachother a lot and mess around on the server and have fun, and sham .. don't even get me started.. I wouldn't disrespect him.. this thread is retarded.. but for this temptedguy.. he was bitching at me about rules, so I would tell him he is wrong and to read the fuckin' MOTD and rules.. I may of come across rude to him.. though he was being rude back. I didn't call him a bunch of names and shit, and he I definitely was joking when calling my friends on the server names teasing them. -.- I find it almost funny yet still annoying he actually made a thread about me fooling around with friends, I try to have fun.. I like to tease my friends, for example.. with dontbleedpls, and akio, and nova.. we fuck around all the time.. It's a friendly thing. Good day.

Anyways Shadow, You and I are having a talk regarding your attitude and swearing to players even if you're joking or not next time I see you on. This isn't the only complaint that I'm seeing or receiving.

Closed