In-Game Name:

Ŧřininđởļ

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:12790283

Information:

I dint meen tuw.... i promis im a good ct and wont mass agen pliz

lf unctban

inb4 forum banned cant post on ban protest so shadow told me to post ere

And if im right so far no +1's have actually counted.

Aaron has no reason

Cristo has no reason

Diabeetus has no reason

@@shakecarl he did it because of a no balls

Gloryguy has no reason

Daddio has a stupid reason

i dont see your reason anywhere? so quit tryin to be a buzzkill

And if im right so far no +1's have actually counted.

Aaron has no reason

Cristo has no reason

Diabeetus has no reason

@@shakecarl he did it because of a no balls

Gloryguy has no reason

Daddio has a stupid reason

i dont see your reason anywhere? so quit tryin to be a buzzkill

Sorry, edited to have a reason.

i dont see your reason anywhere?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111oneoneoneoneoneone

SIT DOWN NIGKUH!

Also I didn't even +1, so gg warrior

-1 Na. People are mass freekilling with the knowledge that they will just be unbanned. And the odds are you are gonna be unbanned here too. But you know what's going to happen when you do it and you do it anyways. Regardless of the fact that you will most likely get unbanned I have to -1. If it's unintentional I don't think it should be perm but you fully knew what was going to happen and did it anyways.

+1 trin was a good ct and hell if WARRIOR got away with a demote for mass smite then trin should get unbanned from ct. xG is all about da fairness here right.