Theneva

It Was Fun

Well, it was fun while it lasted but its time to take my leave. I'm not going out because I dislike someone or something, its just that xG has run its course for me. I tip my hat to everyone I knew in xG, it was a great experience to meet some great people. I will probably hop on teamspeak and play league sometimes, but I just want to take my internet life in a different direction, a less bland direction (y). No hard feelings to the people I met, even the ones I didn't like in xG. It was all a good experience. I'd give a long ass list of shoutouts, but theres only a few people I want to mention who are still in xG(all from tf2 div).

@@MuffinMonster You were always the manager =3, and you do a good job with it. Try to keep tf2 div going!

@@nebulastar1 You still need to marry me bbz.

@@JoKer Stop smoking the weed, it will kill you :dead: x.x.

@@African You sexy beast <3, still owe me that hearts team captain Mr. SuperAdmin.

@@Korodon Love you babez, keep the rock rolling.

That's all the people I can think to mention, maybe I will see some of you around. :duckiijr::duckiijr::duckiijr::duckiijr::duckiijr::duckiijr::duckiijr::duckiijr::duckiijr:

gg Minty/Sonata/Solar/Abstract/Heart

:unsure: :S:unsure: :S:unsure: :S:unsure: :S:unsure: :S:unsure: :S:unsure: :S:unsure: :S:unsure: :S:unsure: :S:unsure: :S:unsure: :S:unsure: :S:unsure: :S