Superkiller67

Superkiller67 - Counter-Strike: Source

+1 Great person, Canadian and he doesn't have that bad of an attitude. Idk what you guys are talking about :S

M: 8/10

A:7/10

Based on the reactions I've seen in this thread so far, I'd give a -1. I have heard him flip out from time to time in-game and TS which I just recently started frequenting. On the plus side, he does have very good knowledge of the rules and is relatively mature, compared to some of our other (ex)members. If his attitude ACTUALLY changes, then my answer will change. Call me a hardass, but I don't think a few posts in a thread on the internet about a game will change him. I've seen reformation in people, and let me tell you, it doesn't come out of simple things like this.

The fact that you went on other servers to mass freekill shows me that you wouldn't represent the clan well. Along with other issues such as disrespect, I don't think that you would be a helpful member to the clan. Especially from the behavior I've seen from in-game.

A: 7/10

M: 3/10

Classic Superkiller. He's a good person and is active on TS. I see him online in MC and CSS all the time and knows rules very well. Very Sociable.

M:8/10

A:8/10

D:+1

Each -1 with valid reasoning (stating they agree with someone's reason for -1 is valid, quoting it or not) counts as a -1, to your total. each invalid +1 counts as a 0, each 0 is 0.

Prior to this post you were at: 10.

Personally: -1, you have a bad attitude, and disregard for authority.

As for "on topic" in a member submission, just like a ban protest or member protest or ban request, all things pertaining to the individual are taken into consideration.

Ex: Duckii Jr. > Previous suicide threats

Rabid > Previous bans for trolling, general attitude still presented in league messages steam messages and other teamspeak

People banned for hacking > other bans for hacking in other servers

your member submission > YOUR attitude, with proof, or your bans in others servers for joining and intentionally mass freekilling