realBelloWaldi

2 Questions About "tarping"

hello, I have two simple questions about tarping:

1. When the warden says that a rebeller who escaped can come back to get pardoned, can he kill him after 5:30 because of tarping? He said that the guy is pardoned if he comes back but he still kills him. Much people are doing that because of "tarping".

2. The warden says in DEATHRUN:"First one to go through the trap gets to live.". But he activates the trap to kill the poor red that went through.

Is that still tarping?

Thank you for paying attention and I hope you excuse my writing.

1. When the warden says that a rebeller who escaped can come back to get pardoned, can he kill him after 5:30 because of tarping? He said that the guy is pardoned if he comes back but he still kills him. Much people are doing that because of "tarping".

People always do this on CSS/CSGO and said "I said you COULD be pardoned if you came back, never actually said you WERE pardoned"

Personally I dislike it when it happens, but I don't know if it's allowed or not on tf2. They DO need to make sure they word it right to make sure they aren't actually pardoning the person...

2. The warden says in DEATHRUN:"First one to go through the trap gets to live.". But he activates the trap to kill the poor red that went through.

I've seen this a LOT even from staff, and from what I was told it isn't "tarping" because you aren't tricking the red into rebelling... just lying to them and tricking them into dying to the trap. I don't have a problem with this and it makes deathrun go faster.

1.The warden can't tarp with the a phrase like "You WILL be pardoned" But he can tarp with a phrase like"You COULD be pardoned"

2.Yes the warden can tarp like that.

All of the above can only happen after 5:30.

It may be dickish but it's easy to avoid.

1.The warden can't tarp with the a phrase like "You WILL be pardoned" But he can tarp with a phrase like"You COULD be pardoned"

2.Yes the warden can tarp like that.

All of the above can only happen after 5:30.

It may be beef n' fixinish but it's easy to avoid.

so saying "first one across lives" and then hitting the button IS a tarp?

What kind of idiot Warden would kill someone if they said "you will be pardoned". That's just like saying "you are pardoned if you come here" and then killing them when they get there :Old Man:

What kind of idiot Warden would kill someone if they said "you will be pardoned". That's just like saying "you are pardoned if you come here" and then killing them when they get there :Old Man:

a 12 yr old one?