Xg:a Rejects - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

Staff Name:

xG:A Rejects

Staff's Steam ID:

Fuck that?

Evidence:

Overdid a ban. I mic spammed and I was muted. I left and I was then banned for 1 week for "admin disrespect"

Lolkkk, Why didn't you mute me when I was "disrespect" but you then muted yourself 3 times in the process of muting me? Lolk you may need to learn some shiz before talking big. =)

I twas there. Kbrass clearly told Rejects and Hachi if he continues ban him for 1 day, which is still excessive. If he evades and comes back it has to be the same amount of time rip. Also he was banned for admin disrespect, He never disrespected Rejects. So why was he banned for that? Unban him plserino this doesnt make sense. Also gg to Hachi trying to mute him but mutes herself. And Rejects muting everyone gg

Oh nono no. You evaded ban/mute more then once and were CONSTANLY disrespecting us. Stay in CSS.

lol stay in css. And uh evading should be the same amount of ban time but he came back and you didnt do shit and just sat there. so rip

Lolkkk, Why didn't you mute me when I was "disrespect" but you then muted yourself 3 times in the process of muting me? Lolk you may need to learn some shiz before talking big. =)

Whether he was disrespecting or not is up to the moderators and admins on at the same. But a one week ban for 'disrespect?' For a first time ban, no less. Normally people just follow a five minute ban -> Hour -> To a day. That's how I've always seen things been moderated and worked on for my whole time here, so I question why'd you go for a one week ban right away.

I twas there. Kbrass clearly told Rejects and Hachi if he continues ban him for 1 day, which is still excessive. If he evades and comes back it has to be the same amount of time rip. Also he was banned for admin disrespect, He never disrespected Rejects. So why was he banned for that? Unban him plserino this doesnt make sense. Also gg to Hachi trying to mute him but mutes herself. And Rejects muting everyone gg

I only muted myslef because you guys kept chasing your name to mine. It's hard to target someone when like 3 other people share the same name