Vector

Vector - team fortress 2

You think its ok to steaming pantload talk against people who steaming pantload talk you? That just shows immaturity and makes you no better than them.

says the guy who rages at every vidya game ever especially league, lel.

wow, if i was a member i would -1 this shit. Kbraszz and bach do what they do for the fun of it and people don't give a rats ass when they do. But when you call little kids faggots for talking with a squeaky voice or when you talked about "fucking someones dead mother" on zombie fortress is %100 unacceptable. I don't think you honestly realize actions have consequences. I personally believe you should never get staff again until you realize that.

inb4 the fuck you ratings

wow, if i was a member i would -1 this steaming pantload. Kbraszz and bach do what they do for the fun of it and people don't give a rats butt when they do. But when you call little kids ♥♥♥gots for talking with a squeaky voice or when you talked about "fudgeing someones dead mother" on zombie fortress is %100 unacceptable. I don't think you honestly realize actions have consequences. I personally believe you should never get staff again until you realize that.

inb4 the fudge you ratings

w0t talk about bull shit, you can ask anyone and i say that i actually encourage squeakers to use their mics (kevin and tails for example) if they're not annoying and another squeaker (speed runner) who everyone shat on, i actually defended the child, so again, keep spouting bull shit like a retard. Also, the zombie fortress thing? christ you kiddies were laughing in teamspeak so now you say it's a problem when you guys were laughing? not you specifically but in the end, you can cry more lel

Okay, for the record, I do see Vector defending kids about 50% of the time. The other 50% of the time is him being... Vector to them. But within reason, most of the time.

Kbraszz is gonna cry | Xeno Gamers

let's not forget that a zero tolerance rule was added and you proceeded to tell kb that you will never change. and didn't stop or even try to improve. you had so many more chances than i've ever seen anyone have. honestly, if it had been someone else, they would have been demoted a long time ago. you were told to be nicer to randoms over and over, you refused over and over, this was nobody's fault but your own.

if you actually do improve in dealing with randoms, i would have absolutely no problem vouching for you to get powers again, but seeing as you wasted your obscene amount of second chances, now isn't the time.

Kbraszz is gonna cry | Xeno Gamers

let's not forget that a zero tolerance rule was added and you proceeded to tell kb that you will never change. and didn't stop or even try to improve. you had so many more chances than i've ever seen anyone have. honestly, if it had been someone else, they would have been demoted a long time ago. you were told to be nicer to randoms over and over, you refused over and over, this was nobody's fault but your own.

if you actually do improve in dealing with randoms, i would have absolutely no problem vouching for you to get powers again, but seeing as you wasted your obscene amount of second chances, now isn't the time.

are you retarded? did you not read what i posted about forge not even a page before? in fact are you all retarded?

are you retarded? did you not read what i posted about forge not even a page before? in fact are you all retarded?

Man, that is a great thing to say. Honestly, no one should give a shit if it was a no balls or not, you show a lot of immaturity and I personally believe that you should never get mod again

your case, this is helping it SO much

oh my god, no one can be this dumb let me quote the thing for you because obviously your fingers are too crippled to do it lol.

also, i kind of half assed this thread cause @FoRgE no ballzed me

I guess i gotta spell it out for you and others, even the people +1 this. i talked to forge about making an admin thread, he no ballz me so i did it and we had a good laugh i forgot tf2 doesn't know what no ballz is, RIP CSS, anyway, did you really think i would have gotten a second chance with what i posted in the OP? did you not think i would make some sort of argument or have added some evidence if i really wanted a second chance? there is no chance i'm getting a second chance this early (or ever for that matter) so why not have some fun. But like i said, i guess you guys are too retarded to get.

RIP