Supersneakymax

Hatricmaster - Team Fortress 2

I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT PERMING HIM.

If he's a regular, he should know the rules better than any new kid that comes on the server.

I didn't ban him as he did it multiple times on different occasions, which I gagged him for each times. He needs to learn that he can't do as he pleases and get away with it.

Just because legojail isn't a good map doesn't mean that people can do frick all on it.

Well, I got the notion that this was where the thread was going. Also, have you seen the rules for our servers? Even I don't know ALL of the complete 20 pages of rules that we have. Considering how we literally have a page or more for each of our servers, and how rules are added so spontaneously without any warning to the community. Not to mention the randomly approved new minigames that are not spoken about.

I didn't ban him as he did it multiple times on different occasions, which I gagged him for each times. He needs to learn that he can't do as he pleases and get away with it.

You guys need to explain these things better. Warned him about what? Gagged him for what? Did you talk to him about his problems? If this has already been a problem, and you all are clearly aware it is, you guys should have banned him already instead of repeatedly warning/gagging him. Use the process of escalation :|

Just because legojail isn't a good map doesn't mean that people can do frick all on it.

If it is obvious that the exploitations of a certain map are not going to or cannot be enforced 24/7 on a server, maybe it's time we should consider removing the map.

Before we go on a massive "fu.ck off" and "disagree" spree, step back and take a look at this

lol, only kypari and bello are doing that.

Before we go on a massive "fu.ck off" and "disagree" spree, step back and take a look at this:

There are "what's in the box" games that can be played, so he must be able to build. This is not a serious offense. If someone builds on jailbreak, it would require a warning or a slay. And clearly, since he is a regular, we could warn him to not do it again at the risk of a greater punishment.

Also, if there is a problem with the map that allows engineers to build...remove the map? We barely play on legojail as it is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, for anything that happened in the past, the only thing I see on this ban request is about building a dispenser. If you guys are aware that he is disrespecting people and spamming, why didn't you ban him or bring this up in the past? This is hardly the time to start doing "he said, she said". If you have evidence that shows he is causing problems, you should provide it.

You guys get too overly attached to this stuff and just hold grudges. We don't perma people for breaking tiny rules. If we did that everytime, we wouldn't have a clan-base anymore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

In other words, perma banning him is hardly the way to go. I would be fine with a day ban or week ban if you guys have evidence of his past grievances, but other than that, this ban request is very flimsy.

and for the rest of this that probably not one person who wants him banned read it but this is exactly how we should think. 1 screenshot does not tell exactly why he did it