Staff's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:56425317

Evidence:

Screenshots:

Further Information:

My In Game Name: Solomon

My Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:125993873

Server:xG Pokemon Trade Server

Event?: Spook switched everyone's class to sniper and put a timebomb on everyone in the server (The killing kind.)

Reason: I never could get a answer cause after the event, Spook left the server.

Other Players?: As far as I know it only killed them.

Nothing else besides the info above.

Switching people to sniper was to check on aimbotter I needed evidence and switching just the person to aimbot would seem fishy so i switched everyone and when i did turned out i was right the guy i accused and so did 3 other people was aimbotting sadly i couldn't get the command out intime he left. on Another note I timebombed the server for laughs Its my bad I'll take total fault for it and I apologies now if i disrupted your gaming experience in anyway Soloman. Also I apologies on no notice of the sniper change but i didn't want to mention anything major. And the timebomb Was stricktly and only for laughs. If and only if i'm demoted on these purposes of accused "abuse" I will accept it and so on and try again for moderator later in the future when I learn to create a vote before setting off a nuke. Another thing mayber my memory fades me but i recall making a vote for the timebomb If i'm mistaken my apology is above. Once again sorry.

First of all, you didn't appear to try very hard at contacting him, considering he said he was leaving. From what he has told me, you have had some rough times with him in the past. He explained that he changed everyone to sniper and hid it as an event to see if he could catch a suspected aim botter.

Your screenshots do not provide any/enough evidence. All that they show is the command being executed in the chat. They do not provide any sort of context for the situation.

Also, he didn't abuse. He remembered that he launched a vote last night before doing the timebomb. That's a snip from the logs last night:

ai.gyazo.com_bc0cdcf50c31f213d165d7ae27571ef1.thumb.png.5d75f00632b4aa02c51ebc56394ea304.png

I'm curious and I have a question for you. If this happened last night, why did you wait until nearly 5 PM today to even post about it? If you weren't okay with it (and it was truly abuse), you should have posted it right away.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

The reason why I didn't go straight to the report is I wanted to ask a admin if it was important enough to report and what I should do. Along with I didn't want any grudges, but anyway, I went to Bello today and asked to help as he did to fill the report. With that said, I can promise you I do not remember having a vote for this event along with no past experiences in the past with Spook. As far as I know I just met the guy and witnessed it, and if I did have any past problems with you, please show me or tell me. But anyway, if there was a vote I am sorry for the inconvenience of this report AND I have no intentions of having him demoted but then again, it isn't my decision.

Switching people to sniper was to check on aimbotter I needed evidence and switching just the person to aimbot would seem fishy so i switched everyone and when i did turned out i was right the guy i accused and so did 3 other people was aimbotting sadly i couldn't get the command out intime he left. on Another note I timebombed the server for laughs Its my bad I'll take total fault for it and I apologies now if i disrupted your gaming experience in anyway Soloman. Also I apologies on no notice of the sniper change but i didn't want to mention anything major. And the timebomb Was stricktly and only for laughs. If and only if i'm demoted on these purposes of accused "abuse" I will accept it and so on and try again for moderator later in the future when I learn to create a vote before setting off a nuke. Another thing mayber my memory fades me but i recall making a vote for the timebomb If i'm mistaken my apology is above. Once again sorry.

Why do you need to switch everyone to sniper for an aimbotter exactly? I'm confused on this.

Why do you need to switch everyone to sniper for an aimbotter exactly? I'm confused on this.

Whyte You're right there are plenty otherways to handle the situation however I handled it the way i did and all in all i found out that the guy was aimbotting if I couldn't tell wen he was spy but i knew i could tell if he was a sniper therefore instead of just changing him and making it look fishy i changed everyone and just watched for a bit I also stated later in chat and apologies for the inconvenience i had to spec an aimbotter and when it came to it i lost the chance to ban him

The reason why I didn't go straight to the report is I wanted to ask a admin if it was important enough to report and what I should do. Along with I didn't want any grudges, but anyway, I went to Bello today and asked to help as he did to fill the report. With that said, I can promise you I do not remember having a vote for this event along with no past experiences in the past with Spook. As far as I know I just met the guy and witnessed it, and if I did have any past problems with you, please show me or tell me. But anyway, if there was a vote I am sorry for the inconvenience of this report AND I have no intentions of having him demoted but then again, it isn't my decision.

That's fine. I'm glad you spoke to a staff member. No grudges should be held because you reported something that you thought was wrong, not out of malicious contempt.

There is still a vote in the logs, so I dunno.

No inconvenience; I'm glad you brought this to our attention. There really isn't enough evidence as is. He assures me that he did a vote (and the logs show this). Even so, I have still reminded him to continue with votes if he wants to do something that affects other players. However, as for the sniper switching... I'll admit it's creative and weird, but I don't find it detrimental. Anyone can change their class back to what they were. He only did it so that it would seem inconspicuous, instead of just switching the one guy. He explained to me that the person in question was a spy and he had no way to verify the aimbot like that. We don't really have any set guidelines for dealing with cheaters, so he did his best to deal with the situation without causing a lot of damage.

----------------------------------------------------------------

In conclusion, nothing here really screams to me that he abused. The screenshots just show him using the commands, but provide no backstory. His explanation seems to corroborate his actions, as do the logs. I'm going to close this, but keep an eye on Spook. If you have any more issues, please open another abuse report. Thank you, Solomon.