Steam ID:

Banned:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

6d 12:22h across 5-6 months

Reasons for Joining:

i have played this server for many months and would like to join the community. this is the first community for a server I have ever wanted to truly join and I feel with some work on my bipolar/anger issues I could have a great impact on the server as it is.

Honestly Kiriy, you do really need to work on your anger issues in-game. You have way too many gags on record, more than most people would have by now. You're not a bad person Kiriy, you just really need to work on your maturity and handling of situations better. I feel that if you did try and be a normal and respecting player, insead of throwing random insults and obscurities at people, you would be a pretty okay member. I feel that moderators could do a better job at working with you on your problems while in game, instead of just constantly shutting you down and then gagging you. I don't think any of the staff really have a problem with you, they just have a problem with how you insult others and stating your annoyance on being "friendly". I know you dislike the xG servers !friendly plugin, many people have problems with it but it's really the best we can do and unfortunately there are rules in place about complaining about being friendly but not using the plugin. The reason why I bring up all these problems isn't because I want people to draw a bad opinion of you or think you shouldn't be a member, I bring these problems up because I feel you really need to work on them before being a member. By applying to be a member of xG you are basically applying to represent our clan to other people, which is why you should work on your maturity while in-game. I know you will probably be a great member someday Kiriy, even if it's not this time around. If you feel that you need the help of a staff member to help work on your problems, don't be afraid to ask for assistance. For now I'm going to keep myself at a 0 for now, please improve yourself Kiriy.