Edit History

Kypari

Kypari

F7dwf46.png

Cauldron Bubbles Tossle Cap

Strange Haunted Ghosts Bonk Boy

Strange Southie Shinobi

Strange Professional Killstreak Alien Tech Scattergun (Factory New) with Flames and Emerald (that's a mouthful)

Vintage Professional Killstreak Lugermorph  with Hypno and Emerald

Genuine Professional Killstreak Three-Rune-Blade with Fire Horns and Emerald

Infernal Smoke Battin' A Thousand (I have sold the Flippin' Awesome in hopes to get an Ominous Night Bunnyhopper when the price drops)

Entire set is based off this bitch who so happens to be my favourite character in any game ever, mostly to do with the name of the weapons/cosmetics and the colours and effects that are related to her in the game (for example, the passive Catalyst applies a very similar cauldron bubbles effect in game)

Kypari

Kypari

F7dwf46.png

Strange Southie Shinobi

Strange Professional Killstreak Alien Tech Scattergun (Factory New) with Flames and Emerald (that's a mouthful)

Infernal Smoke Battin' A Thousand (I have sold the Flippin' Awesome in hopes to get an Ominous Night Bunnyhopper when the price drops)

Entire set is based off this bitch who so happens to be my favourite character in any game ever, mostly to do with the name of the weapons/cosmetics and the colours and effects that are related to her in the game (for example, the passive Catalyst applies a very similar cauldron bubbles effect in game)

SMITE.GAMEPEDIA.COM

Kypari

Kypari

F7dwf46.png

Strange Southie Shinobi

SMITE.GAMEPEDIA.COM

SMITE.GAMEPEDIA.COM

Kypari

Kypari

F7dwf46.png

Strange Southie Shinobi