Sign in to follow this  
Tiimo

Why do some of you think Diablo III is a bad game?

Honestly, the game is fantastic. It's successful (3.5M copies first day), but that doesn't explain why some of you hate the game.

What is it? Because, personally, I love the game. It's great. The graphics are decent, the gameplay, the spells. It's a good game.

4.5/5

Haven't gotten it yet. Honestly think I would get addicted and not do anything else. Which means I lose my rank on the now very active jailbreak server...

It's a great game though, saw my friend playing it.

(Haven't really played it yet, so I cannot really rate it).

Although I agree with you in some points, I was a big diablo 2 fan and player, and the fact that they dumbed it down so much made me really not enjoy playing the game after the first week. I'm almost in Inferno mode already, which seems a little ridiculous, but yeah the game has no more strat in it anymore. I dunno, it dissapointed me while at the same time I did enjoy it for that 1 week. I would give it a 3/5

Although I agree with you in some points, I was a big diablo 2 fan and player, and the fact that they dumbed it down so much made me really not enjoy playing the game after the first week. I'm almost in Inferno mode already, which seems a little ridiculous, but yeah the game has no more strat in it anymore. I dunno, it dissapointed me while at the same time I did enjoy it for that 1 week. I would give it a 3/5

Understandable. I see what you're saying.

im sure its a great game but i have had zero interest in the diablo series, i even tried to install diablo 2 to see how it was and what the big deal was and it didnt work, so i was like screw it, not gonna bother. its a good game, just not my kind of game

For me, I just don't like any of the levelling up/warcraft/quest type things.. I didn't like skyrim, don't like WoW e.t.c. So, why would I like something basically like it? & Like serbian said, not a fan of the diablo series.