Sign in to follow this  
GanjaMonster

Towlie constant disrespect

ok so just like my other thread of towlie is a troll and just by his last thread made bout his demotion he showed just how he acts heres some proof this time

Originally Posted by Monsterdog

Warrior stfu you stupid fuck. You cant do fucking shit even if you could. I did do my job. You of all people though should stfu You want to be big and bad cause you got mod. This proves that you want to be a power abusive little bitch. I did not fucking abuse powers and I did not get as much warnings as ganja and you stfu warrior cause you aint shit. I dont even know how you even got fucking mod. You are a fucking stupid kid that just wants to be a power abusive fuck.

If any1 else has any other proof of him disrespecting go right ahead and add it because i know there is more its just hard to find

Although I don't doubt the legitimacy of your quote, I can't seem to find it in that promo/demo thread. Are you able to post a screenshot of it (and other instances of disrespect, if possible)?

@@Lollerskater yes i copy pasted that from towlies thread that he made about his demotion. Go look in the fairness management section of the forums and you will see. And towlie i don't go on sprees of disrespect over nothing, if you treat me with no respect or constantly attack me with bs stuff of course im not gona give you any respect and that's what you have done since you started playing on our servers, since the 1st day of you on there.

+1. @Link_, @@serbiansnaga, @@Neo, @@HaaDron, @@Jihad, These are going to keep coming up until it happens. I know you guys aren't in the servers enough to see all the shit he does, so we're asking you guys to look into the things we say, and trust them.

@@Lollerskater yes i copy pasted that from towlies thread that he made about his demotion. Go look in the fairness management section of the forums and you will see.

Oh, found it now. I was looking in the "General" section before.

+1 from me then. I don't have a problem with him asking why he was demoted, but when he starts bringing up the past and trying to drag down other people with him (and disrespecting WarriorsFury), then that's crossing the line.

I've heard nothing but bad things from towlie. Always hear people complain about him disrespecting/abusing/trolling, and I'm tired of it. I've played with him maybe 3 times, and he's caused trouble every time.

People like him don't represent xG in a positive manor, which is why he will be removed from xG.

Towlie, this means you must remove the tag and your forum status will be changed. You are still welcome on our servers, and if you change, maybe you can reapply. I've talked to other divs about this, and they all feel the same way.

#closed