Sign in to follow this  
Deodate

Would anyone be interested in the Towny again?

Not towny :s .. Raid server! (non faction)

I mean most people who play towny get good gear and pvp anyways, why not just make it a raid server? :s Maybe have a towny map on the side for people who don't like pvp or something..

And hopefully this time we can get some better plug-ins like anti-relog and at least a tp timer..

I mean most people who play towny get good gear and pvp anyways, why not just make it a raid server? :s Maybe have a towny map on the side for people who don't like pvp or something..

And hopefully this time we can get some better plug-ins like anti-relog and at least a tp timer..

Go on vindicraft. That's a full on faction server.

Go on vindicraft. That's a full on faction server.

If you woulda read my post I said non-faction. It's a ton better :P And I don't like vindicraft's server, unpopulated and just generally boring :c

If you woulda read my post I said non-faction. It's a ton better :P And I don't like vindicraft's server, unpopulated and just generally boring :c

Oh yeah, I see. Like a griefing allowed server, with no lwc or protections?

You're not my butt buddy anymore.