laith

Why are people leaving?

I honestly don't see the reason for people to just flock out... I don't get why so many awesome people are leaving. xG is still a great clan, some of our finest are still on as well. So why leave? I am really curious as to WHY

A large portion of the people who are leaving are leaving due to the fact that their friends are leaving, so they feel there's no point in being in xG any further.

A few other people are leaving due to management issues as well, but as I said, the biggest portion is because of friends.

Another group are people who prefer a 'younger' xG (Not members), and are therefore leaving because they do not wish to be apart of the new gen, and are going to try for a different community.

And the last group are people who are sick and tired of all the drama when it's supposed to be a gaming community.

- Dat guy, Forest

I thought that is was because of a rumor going about that xG is being shut down.

Which xG is NOT going to any time soon! I think plenty of us can make a promise to that

A large portion of the people who are leaving are leaving due to the fact that their friends are leaving, so they feel there's no point in being in xG any further.

A few other people are leaving due to management issues as well, but as I said, the biggest portion is because of friends.

Another group are people who prefer a 'younger' xG (Not members), and are therefore leaving because they do not wish to be apart of the new gen, and are going to try for a different community.

And the last group are people who are sick and tired of all the drama when it's supposed to be a gaming community.

- Dat guy, Forest

Fucking spot on man.

Because the leader suffers from a severe mental condition.

Kidding, we all love silence in the way we love a handicap child in a stroller. We left because Towlie left.

- - - Updated - - -

- Dat guy, Forest

I'd say most people left because of friends leaving. I couldn't picture myself in any other community so I highly doubt people left to another community, being as most people who left xG have been here a long time.