Mordor.

randallsandals' Application

I'm going to make this plain and simple

Before you read this, I have a reputation of being a strict rule follower and a strict warden.

I have been playing on the xG jailbreak server for about 2-3 weeks now and I am hooked on it. I've met awesome people like Corvo (I met Corvo in my first few games of jailbreak) & SwizZ in several games of jailbreak. I am ready to fulfill my role as a member, eventually becoming moderator then admin. I know the rules pretty well. I also know when to be funny or serious.

I understand that being a part of the xG community is not just an overnight thing. However, I feel like I've grown closer to xG in just a day.

Thank you to everyone who has helped me make it this far.

tumblr_m8yhdbtJVL1rxyceso1_500.gif.2d8901ee4acb3801cbd26c64e30de671.gif

troll-troll-face-l.thumb.png.e2e098424583c93a318ae3489775b314.png

* Knows rules of the jailbreak server

* Is a good warden (i had him go CT on 12/17/2012 to show me he can in fact Warden)-Plays the games the way the rules imply he should play them.

* Respectful of members and non members while playing

* Actually knows how to properly dispute a kill (Team Chat @ and explanation)

* Down to earth guy and seems to have his head on straight

* Is a person you can expect to tell the truth regardless of the effect on his score

* would make a great addition to the CSGO Jailbreak team as well as the xG community

Mordor enjoys playing the game like the rest of us. I have fun playing along side him and have never seen him act rude or ill towards anyone. Minus the Nova spam of course :P

+1

0 from me as of right now, I haven't seen you play so I don't know how you are in game. If I see who you are and how you play my decision will change but as of right now it's 0.

0 from me as of right now, I haven't seen you play so I don't know how you are in game. If I see who you are and how you play my decision will change but as of right now it's 0.

Dear A51Nova, I've been playing consecutive for 3 days straight and I have not seen YOU on once. Ask Ebic, SwizZ, Corvo, Spartacus, Xenophobia, Toko, Dontbleedpls, QuangTang and Cookiesars. They have seen me play at least once this week.

Have I played enough yet Nova?

If you keep asking me, I'll give you a -1. Just wait patiently, xG isn't going anywhere..

The reason because of our inactivity is also based on our personal lives.. Majority of us go to college/ University. Obviously my University is a bigger priority than xG which is why I was focusing on my finals holds more value to me over this. That is all I have to say as of right now, it doesn't matter what people say, I hold education and personal life much more important in lieu of this but I also try to take time out so I can contribute to xG as well as the other moderators/admins that are on.

-1 Always spams always needs to gag sometimes he freekills sometimes and sord of follows rules. Final decision for me

You've only gag in one game dude. Do you really think that you can automatically -1 me judging from a few games? You've only seen me in a couple games and I've known you before you changed your name from HippoCorn to CornHippo. I don't know who you think you are, but you are not a good moderator. Hell, you're a paid moderator. You just told me earlier that you would NOT vouch for me. Now you're vouching negatively? And now you're going to be quick to judge? Just because you are a paid moderator does not mean you are a good moderator. I don't know why serbian allowed you to become a PM. I don't even know why serbian allowed PA's/PM's. I think it's best that I get honest feedback from moderators CookieSars and QuangTang.

One thing is you actually do spam I've caught you before like today as I warned you two times and gagged you two times as for free killing I've seen you free kill on a couple of ocassions. Sorry still a -1 for me.