Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Onward To The Edge

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:50653824

Rules Broken:

impersonated Cristo

Evidence:

You can see clearly he is impersonating Cristo. @@DarkWolf6052 @@Forest @@Rhododendron @@Cristo @@Gkoo

Thanks to @@CyanNovaa for evedence. At the bottom of the score board and the avatars match up so. do what you want Divleaders-Managers-Co's

B8AB5C70C421BF7521F934535A5A045E5780618D

the picture didn't work/load for me, could you try to re-upload it? I'm staying at a 0 for now.

the picture didn't work/load for me, could you try to re-upload it? I'm staying at a 0 for now.

I fixed it.

thanks, I'm going to have to +1. The fact that he's been trolling all day with exG tags on doesn't really help his case either.

+1

Was trolling with the xG tags, Refused to change it until after warned multiple times and got threatened with a server ban. Then changed name to ex:g. Started advertising that as an unofficial clan. Impersonating Cristo yadayadayada

+1. Please permanently ban me. Most of the admins here are fucking power hungry losers. Also, I guarantee hub will never get fixed. All the money you donate to the server won't make a difference. Fixing a plugin shouldn't take more than a week at most. Silence obviously doesn't care enough about the community to he off his ass and work on it. P

As for the people who I have befriended here, thanks for everything . You know who you are.

+1. Please permanently ban me. Most of the admins here are fucking power hungry losers. Also, I guarantee hub will never get fixed. All the money you donate to the server won't make a difference. Fixing a plugin shouldn't take more than a week at most. Silence obviously doesn't care enough about the community to he off his ass and work on it. P

As for the people who I have befriended here, thanks for everything . You know who you are.

Because of this i'm going to +1 this. at first i didn't have an opinion but as you seem to be just another child in the wave of annoying brats. Because YOU fucked up apparently EVERYONE is in the wrong. Just acknowledge what you did was wrong instead of acting like a god damn child. I have been on the server with you and at times you are fine but there are times where i just want to leave because you become very obnoxious.

Again +1 and grow the fuck up.