roflmao61

REGUARDING RESTRICTIONS ON JAILBREAK

Well I just got banned... here is the story... Warden: We will be doing race for 3 winners, once you win freeze on your podium. Jumping off the Podium is a rebel. (after 3 winners, last 3 t's) All t's bumrush to _____ (I forgot) 2 t's jump off the podium and I kill them because jumping off the podium is a rebel. Apparently, restrictions are overruled by orders that require you to go against the restriction now. I got a day ban. I still don't understand ;_;... Opinions anybody?

Well I just got banned... here is the story... Warden: We will be doing race for 3 winners, once you win freeze on your podium. Jumping off the Podium is a rebel. (after 3 winners, last 3 t's) All t's bumrush to _____ (I forgot) 2 t's jump off the podium and I kill them because jumping off the podium is a rebel. Apparently, restrictions are overruled by orders that require you to go against the restriction now. I got a day ban. I still don't understand ;_;... Opinions anybody?

You shouldn't have been banned (I told this to ganja, but he still did it.) The warden (Chucktheman) said if you jumped off the podium you are a rebel, restricting it. He then said to Bumrush off (requiring jumping off the podium) so they were valid kills. It was after 5:00, so no tarp.

Should be moved to ban protest, @@Gkoo @@Forest @@DarkWolf6052 @@Hidingmaster

@@GanjaMonster

It's a day ban for the reason " ' ".

If they were valid kills, @@Chucktheman34 should be able to verify this.

I'm at a +/- 0 for the moment since it's one sided at the moment. Once I figure something out from Chuck and/or Ganja, then we can continue from there.

-Dat furfag DarkWolf6052

My intentions were to have Ts go to surf for LR. I forgot about my "you're a rebel if you leave the podium" statement. However, they could also be valid because it's sort of like the trap tarp as in "when I type go" then saying it. To be honest, he shouldn't have been banned, as it could've gone both ways. My intentions though were to have the Ts surf, but I thought the kills were also valid. I'm at a loss for words so, I'll +1 because it was a mistake anyone could've made.

My intentions were to have Ts go to surf for LR. I forgot about my "you're a rebel if you leave the podium" statement. However, they could also be valid because it's sort of like the trap tarp as in "when I type go" then saying it. To be honest, he shouldn't have been banned, as it could've gone both ways. My intentions though were to have the Ts surf, but I thought the kills were also valid. I'm at a loss for words so, I'll +1 because it was a mistake anyone could've made.

So by the sounds of it you tarped after 5:00 which is fine, and he was only following the previous orders which would have still stood.

Invalid ban, +1 for removal.

@@DarkWolf6052