Its been a while since I've been around the servers and thought I should enlighten those who care of the reasons behind my absence.

First off let me state that I didn't vanish, but stuck to just browsing the forums and checking them daily, not really posting unless necessary.

I've done a lot over the past few months that have taken my time away from xG.

I moved a total of two times (had to move to a new apartment near college, then had to move temporarily again for an internship so I currently have two dwellings I call my own), had personal issues, started a new internship which meant putting my two other jobs on hold (thus had a lot of work to wrap up before taking a leave), and to top it all off my gaming computer broke which sucks... a lot. You don't realize how much you need a good computer until you have to game on a tablet. That should be resolved by this coming weekend, its a matter of when my GPU comes in the mail after warranty repairs.. and if it fixed the issue. But anyways that's where I'm at... lifes good just it leaves no time for CS:S. I aint going to lie either, I have time to play other games and CS:S just isn't a priority right now.

I've had 2 discussions with Dr. Lee about my time commitment issues, but we decided it was more harmful to leave for reasons that cannot exactly be discussed at this time. And to be honest I don't think I could really bring myself to just get up and leave xG... I've been here a very long time and yeah... leaving would never be an option. Like I said, I'm still here and watching what is going on. I would like to say hi to the new mods and members that are active in CS:S such as @Legend and would like to let you all know (I know I tagged one, I don't remember off the top of my head who is new) that if you need help with anything just pm me on here. Also glad to see @ItsAaron is back. If anyone has concerns about my inactivity, just message me and we can talk about it.

But in the meantime hello all that don't know me from CS:S or any other division for that matter, and sorry to those that thought I just left them to cry all alone.

@DrLee

Welcome back, and I'll be seeing you later on then. I have a summer camp this year, but that's barely three hours a day so I'll still see you around. I hope your in-door sun glasses will forever live long - @Bleed @Hexx