I miss it, almost as much as I miss having a computer.

In all seriousness, it was not gonna work out no matter how much we did. You can only do so much before it gets old. CSGO is where it's at, unless you want a tf2 (and Minecraft sorta) only clan

Also, I blame @jubens45 for the fall of CS:S, almost as much as I blame him for 9/11 and the holocaust.

I'm still waiting on playable Servers within our CS:GO Division in all honesty. Get that shet up and running, and I'll most likely play on it (albeit I would only be on during the night from Monday-Friday and whenever I'm free Saturday-Sunday)

It sucks that CS:S died as a whole. At least if it had been just our servers losing population there would be problems which we could feasibly fix.

With my 50 hours of css being soley from xg css jb, i can agree that even with my minimal time playing it, css jb was a blast.

With my 50 hours of css being soley from xg css jb, i can agree that even with my minimal time playing it, css jb was a blast.

I can easily say that 90% of my play time was on xG servers. I know that for a fact because I have more achievements done on CS:GO than I do on CS:S, and CS:GO only has like, 1/5 of the hours I have on CS:S.

I really can't wait much longer for CS:GO jb. I spent an entire summer on the couch playing CS:S xG servers (literally 100% of the time on CS:S) and I'm bored as hell with MM, Faceit and AWP servers. Let's hope it's open soon.:(

ai.imgur.com_rESW4J9.thumb.jpg.bf024e293e092ef79631e74a228803b1.jpg

ai.imgur.com_7oWXbXT.thumb.jpg.2bdf2eace545fcef02d5fa0b93b53175.jpg

ai.imgur.com_TsXuhGr.thumb.jpg.3db996086212cfc902bde132f53edf69.jpg

Good times, right? i still can't believe that almost everybody is still floating around on teamspeak. I think that's a message to start up a non-hitler CSGO server..

2k hours on css, 95% of that is on xG servers and 85% of that is on jailbreak. I still miss that "hidden" map.