Jesp

Xerses: Lamb Of God - Team Fortress 2

Not trying to abuse but someone gave me a 15 minute demo of this exact thing if you just want to take a look. Again, this was just given to me now and it does not look like many people were provoking him, he seems to just be mad at the time and someone talked back to him and he got pissed and said it.

Dropbox - hl2 2015-06-15 16-27-12-729.mp4 full demo not the 45 second stuff

Post on jesp behalf:

Jesp: With the full fifteen minute video now posted, you can see that it was unprovoked.

It also shows just how much he lied in the appeal thread here:

- He blantantly did not know the rules of spawncamp, as he said multiple times throughout the video that "spawn camping was allowed" as did all the other users.

- The person who he was verbally insulting did not bodyblock, but a pyro from the blue team did as shown in the video. But he was accusing the recorder in question over it.

- He also tried to justify on the forums that he meant "kill" as in slay. But this was not true again, as shown in the video when after he tells blue to "kill themselves" he mutters onto the microphone "Yeah, doing a Corey now" showing full WELL that he knew what he was doing. Death threats are not something to joke about.

Ontop of this, he also tried to hide the fact that he even said it to begin with by saying that there was "no proof or evidence" in the video, then proceeded to insult the recorder by calling him a "whiney little bitch" multiple times.

Jesp: - He blantantly did not know the rules of spawncamp, as he said multiple times throughout the video that "spawn camping was allowed" as did all the other users.

The "doing a Corey now" was pure sarcasm. It was included in the 45 second demo.

It says spawn camping is allowed on the !motd, but I have seen staff say it was only to be done to an extent. I didn't know who was body-blocking, I assumed it was the recorder, but it very may well not have been. Can't really say anything about the bitch part, it was included in the 45 second one too. You can't overlook evidence and then go back and ask for a retrial. (Not sure if that's YOUR policy, but its a good one). I was not in... my right mind set (if you understand me). I didn't remember any of that stuff happening until the next day when someone on a server told me there was a ban req for me. So here we are. Everything that happened was wrong, and I never act like that normally. Raged and went too far for no real reason. Do what you must.

Sarcasm or not, joking about death and killing yourself is offensive and straight out horrible.

You said in his appeal thread that he knew the rules and knew that it wasn't allowed and that he was telling them to not spawncamp, and now you retracts that?

All of this was already included in the 45 second part but overlooked due to his lies on the forum.

Also, to be honest: Saying "Kill yourself" is refering to the game is just a really bad excuse. Even if he slayed himself, his sentrys would have still been there.

Calling him "whiney little bitch" is also very disrespectful.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I think we all know that you have made a mistake. If I was you, I'd apologize to @Jesp and @Ace.

Otherwise you would just come up with more and more excuses.

TL;DR: Just admit your mistake and apologize.

@Jesp @Ace Sorry for being a piss drunk arsewipe to both of you. What I did was inexcusable and I should have just been straight to the point about everything and not caused all this confusion. I apologize to the staff for causing all this commotion over my disorderly conduct and poor excuses. Learned my lesson big time, wont happen again.

TL;DR Solution:

Xerses, act like an adult since you are 17. You have a temper, learn to control it. We installed !calladmin, so use it to solve your problems.

Ace and Jesp, spawn camping on maps that require a teleport out of spawn is illegal. Also, if you are going to record someone, don't act like a dick after you catch them. Just upload the video. Taunting them afterwards doesn't exactly make you look too good or help the case.

Everyone hug.

------------------------------------------------------------------

It's clear that both sides were in the wrong, so this will be a final warning for both parties.

Let it be known for everyone:

• Suicide or death threats will result in a PERMANENT BAN.
  • Camping a spawn that requires a teleport to get out of is against the rules!
  • IT IS YOUR PROBLEM IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO READ THE MOTD FOR THE RULES. NO EXCUSES!

This matter is closed, please stop bickering. If there are any more problems after this point, make a new ban request! https://xenogamers.com/applications/3/respond