Impulse

Should Impulse Leave Xg

Should Impulse Quit XG  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should Impulse Quit XG

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont give a fuck

is this because of your member application? by "leaving", do you mean just not playing on the servers anymore?

honestly your a cool guy and dont see why'd you make this post

is this because of your member application? by "leaving", do you mean just not playing on the servers anymore?

honestly your a cool guy and dont see why'd you make this post

No its because i am constantly told i am bad and should kill my self and yes

tat is what i mean by leave

I have noticed recently that i am unliked so if its true i am leave we'll Put it to a vote

I'm sorry to be the one to say this, but no matter where you go, you are going to be disliked regardless of whether you want to be or not. That being said, it isn't about you personally; what I mean is that anyone anywhere will be disliked by someone. I'm sure there's a handful of people who dislike me, just as I'm sure there is a handful of people who dislike someone like @Chrono or anyone else for that matter.

Point being that, you shouldn't let that sort of thing sway how much you enjoy playing on a particular Server unless literally 90% of the players on it just really don't like you, in which case there isn't much that can be done. With all that in mind, if you are continuously being harassed by a Member of Xeno Gamers (or by a regular or a group of players), please do not hesitate to report it to a Higher-Up so that the situation can be defused; though I will remind you that this is the Internet and you'll most likely be harassed in some way or form at one point or another and there isn't much that can be done about it as it is the very nature of confronting random, faceless people.

I also wouldn't recommend making threads like this, as it just pulls in negative attention that you really don't want. Trust me when I say that the vast majority of people will just berate or flame someone for posting a thread like this. It isn't up to the Members/Players of Xeno Gamers to decide whether you should leave or not, it's a choice you have to make for yourself. No one will make it for you :coffee:

The fuck? No1 likes you? I LOVE U(no homo). ur cool, great ct, and a good person. Any1 that says that ur bad and for you to kill urself are dumb and needs to shut the fuck up. Dont leave, tell them to shut the fuck up then mute their ass for being mean to you.