KittyTemp

Kittytemp - Forum

Me and Kitsune didn't see eye to eye with you back then, but that's a long time past and I'm sure a lot has changed, so I may as well toss a +1 here since there's no reason not to.

I am happy to stand behind the decisions of the staff on whatever they decide, I personally have given many chances to people in the past to people who claimed that they have "changed' but just revert back to their true self after a short while. I do agree with Rhodo that someone who wants to come back after 2 years deserves another chance (depending on the level of their ban reason).

As long as the TF2 staff are okay with it then I'm a +1 as well.

Since everyone is wondering, she was banned for the reason "Continued harassment and instigating" by @Hidingmaster. Now, i was obviously not around back then, but here's some threads that i'm assuming lead up to her ban (1, 2, 3)

Personally, +1. 2 years is a ton of time to mature, and lets be honest, we've all been edgy teenagers once. I'd say we give her a chance.

LOOOOOONG story short, for those wondering. There was arguments and toxic shitstorms on forums between her and the community for months, for a multitude of reasons.

The higher ups eventually had enough and gave both sides an ultimatum + minor bans that the directed hostility/insults would stop, no exceptions, or it would be a permanent ban.

Things were awkward and people were on edge for like a month, but there was a peace.

Then on a thread about some plugin we were thinking of adding things got a bit heated and she broke her end of the agreement

Hiding followed through on the ultimatum, banned for decades

Like I said earlier I support the unban, just wanted to give a quick background to those who weren't there.

Here is some background

thread that got heated fast:

Request for a new chat rule regarding keybind usage.

Member protests:

Forge, Muzzle, Izanagi, Kendrick, Starmix, Moosty

Kittylicious

Ban request:

Kittylicious - mmo

Oh this person.

So what will be done if the same things happen again? XenoGamers still has drama and people that might trigger kitty.

Not sure if or when I posted on a thread, but it would probably be somewhere along the lines of deal with it. Kitty couldn't deal with it.

Oh this person.

So what will be done if the same things happen again? XenoGamers still has drama and people that might trigger kitty.

Not sure if or when I posted on a thread, but it would probably be somewhere along the lines of deal with it. Kitty couldn't deal with it.

She will be permanently banned again, simple as that. This is going to be her final chance.