Edit History

james8470

james8470

This is a very hard post to make.

Please remove my membership status from forums, discord, etc. 

The main reason I'm leaving is because someone like me, a member who proudly wore the [xG] tag for so long and was a former staff member to boot, shouldn't be representing xG. What happened is I was saying some stupid stuff (like, really bad) on YouTube comments* I regret and am very sorry for. Someone recently brought them to my attention (I forgot all about them). I was immature, and, well I guess I've changed since then. I feel really really bad about them. 

*Don't bother looking for them I deleted my channel 

I want to say sorry to @Tatost and anyone else who may've been affected, and also one last time to @bagggel for something that happened awhile ago where I was also immature in the Minecraft division.

But there's another big reason I'm leaving xG; I just got bored of it. I rarely find myself on xG servers anymore, and as such I'm not very qualified to partake in forum discussions so that's out too. I guess there's just not much here for me anymore ?

I just can't find the words to express my gratitude and love of some of the amazing people I've had the pleasure of becoming friends with here. It's been such a gift to have met such wonderful personalities. @ClassicGamer64 @Natsu @Krampus @virr @Aegean @Chrono @YeEternalTuna @Kypari @CappyCappy @Egossi @ael_fjordling @shwash @TBOHB @Caleb956 (and these are just the people I feel closest to, you guys rock!!)

xG has no doubt led to me growing as a person and it will always hold a special place in my life.

james8470

james8470

The main reason I'm leaving is because someone like me, a member who proudly wore the [xG] tag for so long and was a former staff member to boot, shouldn't be representing xG. What happened is I was saying some stupid stuff (like, really bad) on YouTube comments I regret and am very sorry for. Someone recently brought them to my attention (I forgot all about them). I was immature, and, well I guess I've changed since then. I feel really really bad about them. 

I want to say sorry to @Tatost and anyone else who may've been affected, and also one last time to @bagggel for something that happened awhile ago where I was also immature in the Minecraft division.

But there's another big reason I'm leaving xG; I just got bored of it. I rarely find myself on xG servers anymore, and as such I'm not very qualified to partake in forum discussions so that's out too. I guess there's just not much here for me anymore ?

I just can't find the words to express my gratitude and love of some of the amazing people I've had the pleasure of becoming friends with here. It's been such a gift to have met such wonderful personalities. @ClassicGamer64 @Natsu @Krampus @virr @Aegean @Chrono @YeEternalTuna @Kypari @CappyCappy @Egossi @ael_fjordling @shwash @TBOHB @Caleb956 (and these are just the people I feel closest to, you guys rock!!)

xG has no doubt led to me growing as a person and it will always hold a special place in my life.

james8470

james8470

The main reason I'm leaving is because someone like me, a member who proudly wore the [xG] tag for so long and was a former staff member to boot, shouldn't be representing xG. What happened is I was saying some stupid stuff on YouTube comments I regret and am very sorry for. Someone recently brought them to my attention (I forgot all about them). I was immature, and, well I guess I've changed since then. I feel really really bad about them.