Sign in to follow this  
Otherworldly

Calling all Members with a FB

EDIT BY SILENCE: IF SHE GETS THE NUMBER ONE POEM EVERYONE WHO POSTS ON THIS THREAD GETS A HAT PACK :D

I have this friend, and her name is Kira Trivette.

She is a great poet, a great girl, and great friend of mine. I really like what she writes and who she is, so I am asking any member with a Facebook for your help!

Facebook

Please like this page, go to the Read and Rate Poems app below the picture after allowing the App/Page (that's automatic)

Search for 'Smacked By Realization' and vote 5 stars on her poetry!

I am not going to beg you, or ask you to make a Facebook just for this, I just really want her to win. She wants to start her poetry career and this is going to help her spread her poetry across the world if she wins. She is also going to win $1000 will she will donate to a hyper-thyroid research fund.

Also, PLEASE I beg of you do not troll this. This is going to seriously be a headstart on her career and I want her to win. Here is her poetry so you can read it here and vote there. Also, tell all of your Facebook friends to vote for her and pass along this message.

Smacked by Realization

Mistakes I've made,

This must be the worst.

Losing you and your love,

I'm diving head-first.

Off that building,

I come rushing down.

Flying by and hitting the ground,

I feel the pain but make no sound.

Noticing I'm alone,

And noticing what's real,

I know things will change,

And fate doesn't make not one deal.

ALSO, If anyone has any Facebook pages they admin, pass along this information as well to the page.

BUMP.

She is ranked 14th place in the leaderboards out of 4,000 entires (approx)

A good reason is because you guys :) She really appreciates every single vote she gets. These ratings help her get a better chance of being a semi-finalist, and if she get's #1, that's awesome, but she doesn't EXACTLY get the Grand Prize.