Sign in to follow this  
DazNukem

need admin sweep

Oh look...it's this thread again

Seriously? I haven't been on all day, so what the crap did I do to you today? lol Also, you treat other people, mostly admin/mods like crap if you don't get your way, that's why people reject your apps.

Also I approve greatly for a ban for Daz though

I think Rabid should be demoted, to be honest. All he does is moan like a slut and then flame and rage whenever someone says something he doesn't like. He seems to like slaying @all, too, I've seen him do it twice because the round took too long.

I think Rabid should be demoted, to be honest. All he does is moan like a slut and then flame and rage whenever someone says something he doesn't like. He seems to like slaying @all, too, I've seen him do it twice because the round took too long.

Rabid wont be demoted, you should actually thank him, he just perm'd Daz finally.

tihihihihihihihihihihihihihi his complaining made me giggle ;P kinda funny he betches too much to the people who try to make the server run as best as it can

Rabid wont be demoted, you should actually thank him, he just perm'd Daz finally.

Oh nice :D

Bittersweet though, I liked Daz when he wasn't ♥♥♥♥♥ing. He made the server a little more interesting.

Seriously.

You must be ♥♥♥♥ing kidding me?

Get the ♥♥♥♥ out if you don't like how the servers are run. Only the extremely small minority is complaining about adminship, nobody is perfect, and you have a choice to come on the server or not. Go play HeLLsGamers JB if you don't like ours because frankly, I have become of your sick attitude towards this clan when you can simply solve the problem by leavung instead of complaining every 5 goddamn seconds. You were cool, but now you are just being stupid.