Sign in to follow this  
m608ike

mikees608

Member Name: mikees608

In-Game Name: mikees608

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:38975395

Game Time: 1 year

Helpful Skills: good with people and have taken 5 leadership and communication courses and dont get me wrong i have raged alot in chat and have disrespected admins before but then realized all the crap they have to put up with including from me and need to learn the rules a lot better.... also no one in here can judge because i am willing to bet that everyone here has done the same things i have, which includes breaking the rules before, raging

-1 no i know u know the rules a lot of people do. I know u constantly see people breaking rules but when admins don't catch it and don't slay without proof u just rage on the admin chat. Learn to control ur rage its a game and ur 17

hey you know what ive screwed up but we all know that we all screw up sometime

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

duckii youve been rude to me everytime im in the server so u have no right to judge

Excuse meh?! Im always nice to you lol :D

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

[/color]duckii youve been rude to me everytime im in the server so u have no right to judge

hey duckii thats acctualy true whether it was u or duckii jr all i know is that everyone has our own problems some are just harder to control.. do you know what im trying to say. and the reason that i act the way i do is because know one ever aknowleges me when ever im trying to ask a question and u have done that to me so i just wanted to make the fact clear that we all deserve a second chance

You can be cool at times and funny, but a lot of the time you are loud and obnoxious, kinda reminding me of my old self. I'm just gonna leave it at a 0 vote for me since you're kinda neutral in my opinion. Just cut down the trolling and arguing.