Sign in to follow this  
LUIS

Luis

Member Name: LUIS

What game?: css

Your In-Game Name: Luis.

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42971081

Ban Reason: it says "learn the motd"

Unban Reason: i know the motd, and what i did wasnt something to deserve to be perm ct banned.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Luis.

You do not know the motd. You've been CT banned countless times. You never learn.

Your perm teamban is long overdue.

-1 for unban. This guy is way more trouble then he is worth.

pyro i got the same question.....

he slayed my for "baiting" but i dont think i deserve a perm

and i only did it once and i wasnt too close to the t's.

Okay. He was baiting. I slayed him and he argued with me for almost 5 minutes about his slay. He obviously doesn't understand the rules. Every time he is on CT I end up slaying him at least twice. It's finally time that we get him off CT for good. He's one of the worst I've ever seen. It's hard enough to watch a server regularly, but Luis requires extra attention when on CT because of how often he breaks the rules.

Every time I slay him for an obvious violation of the rules he has an issue with it. He says he has read the motd and understands it, that he wasn't breaking the rules. I'm sick of taking time out of playing to sit and explain every rule to Luis, only to have him violate them an hour later.

Several mods consulted before perm'ing him. We all felt he was deserving of the ban for how much trouble he is as a CT.

tarin i dont get slayed when you are not in the server you are the only one who slays me for no reason.

and i didnt argue you about the slay i argued you about the ban. Prove it.

tarin i dont get slayed when you are not in the server you are the only one who slays me for no reason.

and i didnt argue you about the slay i argued you about the ban. Prove it.

You used Duke as an example of why you shouldn't have gotten slayed when it wasn't even related. He got rushed while he was typing. That further shows you don't understand the rules. I wish i had screenshot it.

He should stay this way, he wouldn't shut up long time ago when I was talking on Jb, I know evidence is crucial, but I admit to the fact his mic is terrible and he talked over me. -1

luis, i do remember having to teamban before several times, i also remember that u have a knack for getting teambanned but only for a short period of time (hour to a day ban)

i've been ct banned only 3 times.........

2 for 10 minutes

1 for a week

Oh really?

LUIS

Look at what aegean said, keep him banned. -1