Sign in to follow this  
DoctorWaffles

Jb_carceris

Pretty basic climb, and basic obstacle/race areas would be nice for some lengthy games, however it's up to you if you want to add those.

Pretty basic climb, and basic obstacle/race areas would be nice for some lengthy games, however it's up to you if you want to add those.

Just made this, as a "straightahead-race", will add a diffrent climb shortly

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_02_1.png_879d876ebfd5424fdf91461e4e389e51.png.2be5b11f9ec23344d51f7a3379c502fd.png

I smell an AWP-Whore.

What Minigames do you have in mind?

Well, i havent played much of the map to be honest, so it might already have a couple of these.

Lr area, with guntoss, knife arena, possibly high spray wall.

climb, deathrace possibly.

Also, remove t spawn in iso, it's lead to a few freekills cause ct's dont know t's spawn there.

Well, i havent played much of the map to be honest, so it might already have a couple of these.

Lr area, with guntoss, knife arena, possibly high spray wall.

climb, deathrace possibly.

Also, remove t spawn in iso, it's lead to a few freekills cause ct's dont know t's spawn there.

LR Area is below the center, where the statue is. (With Guntoss, s4s & an Arena)

Spray contest, where would you recommend placing that?

Deathrun might be possible, but I have to create a whole new room for that. And I have no idea where I can create such a big room.

Climb will be created shortly.

This might just be a function of the "newness" of the map, but the map does seem to be somewhat T-sided at this point. (Lots of open spaces, tele, vent, and gun cells). I played this on a full server for 45 minutes and a lot of competent CT's were frustrated. Is there anything that can be done to make the map somewhat more restrictive for T's? The games and areas are great, but a lot of CT's seem to get killed on the way to or back from them. After a few tries of trying to corral people into soccer, hot potato, or disco, a lot of wardens just started doing FRLR or trivia in the cell area.

LR Area is below the center, where the statue is. (With Guntoss, s4s & an Arena)

Spray contest, where would you recommend placing that?

Deathrun might be possible, but I have to create a whole new room for that. And I have no idea where I can create such a big room.

Climb will be created shortly.

Spray contest could be on any open wall, it dosent need to be big.

For death race, you could maybe make it a death race/climb above the map and if you fall you die, if possible include a floor that slowly opens or breaks, things that push you off and some hard jumps.