Sign in to follow this  
Nomad

Nomad's Map Project (Revival)

Add some vents.

Add random pistols in places for people to rebel.

Add surf that's fun and race, or obstacle course.

But nice job, this is awesome!

I suck at Hammer, I tried making a Jb map I made cells and armory and shot4shot, but then I stopped.

Whats the point on adding minigames and all that shit, its not like wardens are gonna use em anyways.

When I say mini games, I mean like roulette wheel, tic tac toe, that sort of thing : )

@@Nomad great job , i will make the credits for youto place on the wall.

And ill check were this vent is , im thinking its the one i told you to make or the existing one.

Thanks so much and I'll give you a list of people who helped on the map : )

Welll if you want a realy huge ass list of good suggestions use fullbrings thread that he had while he was making the map. He actuallu implemented a ton of those idea but never got around to finishing the map.

If I find the thread I will link.

Add some vents.

Add random pistols in places for people to rebel.

Add surf that's fun and race, or obstacle course.

But nice job, this is awesome!

I suck at Hammer, I tried making a Jb map I made cells and armory and shot4shot, but then I stopped.

Gotcha covered on the vents surf race and obstacle course. And thank you very much

@@Nomad how do you deal with the program lag mine lags after a while of making a mp :/

Turn the preview render settings a bit down and if that doesn't work you just gotta deal with it. When it comes to map making patience is a virtue.

omg this is sexy! make sure to add some vents, for us #ProRebels and such. Also, climb is a must :3

And a good lr room would be nice, spray contest, guntoss, s4s and the like

Haha thank you very much, and of course. Also I'm in the middle of making a climb. And I'm actually just working the individual !lrs into the map naturally.

Welll if you want a realy huge ass list of good suggestions use fullbrings thread that he had while he was making the map. He actuallu implemented a ton of those idea but never got around to finishing the map.

If I find the thread I will link.

Thanks so much I will definitely look into that : )

Thank you guys so much for all your help and support to make this map. You guys are seriously awesome as a community and I can't thank you enough for all the help!

Gonna be a jb legend! I'd be glad to help test btw. I'll message you :)

Thanks man and I need as much help as I can get, thanks man.

Hey guys, sorry to let you guys down but on the First version of the map there will NOT be a surf. This is because I'm having A LOT of issues optimizing the map to to preform correctly with the surf. You should also know that I WILL add the surf in a later version. Sorry guys I just want to get the map out as fast as possible!

Sign in to follow this