Sign in to follow this  
Catbutts

Well im getting the fuck out of xG

Hey Catbutts. It sucks you left xg. If you ever feel like coming back there will always be a spot for ya. But if you decide not to try out Dev. from what I hear they are a smaller clan basically filled with oldfags from xg. They are really nice. Im friends with a lot of them. If you wanted to try them out for a bit before you came back it might be a good idea.

@@serbiansnaga @Aegean!

What I meant for the post was, if catbutts thinks that xG is so bad, why not try out other clans. The clan i mentioned before has xG members that quit xG and went to that clan, one of which is @@Otherworldly who everyone loves. I apologize for advertising, I didnt realize it at the time. What i thought i was doing is giving catbutts an option, many people who go to that clan come back to xG as well after the realize that every clan isnt perfect. I shouldnt of used a specific example but at the time I was thinking of the many people who play DayZ with Catbutts and I who are in that clan.

Everyone has their own opinion and I was just expressing mine to him. One that would have a higher percentage of him coming back and joining xG.

Grow the fuck up, you assholes.

He's saying other options, because he's obviously upset with a few members of xenogamers. He's simply naming a few other options, before he considers coming back.

hurrhementioneddev

Grow the fuck up.

Either way it sounded kind of bad. Now that he explained himself its a bit better but cookie did basically the same thing, except hers was on accident, and she got PERMED for it.

I personally don't mind either of them that much. But there needs to be a consistent form of punishment/enforcment.