Shadow1226

Shadow . unrightful ban

When ganja was last ct I told him to come after me, to come and try to kill me no balls, and he thinks I was trolling ???? I have a question, how is that trolling yet you state I called you an idiot ganja ? when did I say that ? I never said anything to you except , I was talking to the warden to knife fight me no balls bitch , you come on and say stop trolling, dude do you even know the definition of trolling is ?????

the two week one expired and has nothing to do with what happened today and also, you just said to stop trolling yes but, I Never said anything to be counted as trolling, sir, it is a game and I was telling the warden to knife fight me no balls bitch. THATS not trolling.

You perm Shadow but not Peppermint?!?!?!?!? Pfffft, you are better than that Ganja.

-1 You are an ass, troll, and deserves it if even Jihad said to perm you if you do it again.

the two week one expired and has nothing to do with what happened today and also, you just said to stop trolling yes but, I Never said anything to be counted as trolling, sir, it is a game and I was telling the warden to knife fight me no balls bitch. THATS not trolling.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

You came into ts3 with me serb and ganja (serb afk but came back) AND CUSSED GANJA OUT TO THE POINT WHERE NO ONE COULD TALK. You then proceeded to say that he should be demoted and then called him "Badmin" even WHEN 5+ NORMAL MEMBERS and TWO OTHER CO-LEADERS and the LEADER of the clan came in you STILL went on. Did I even mention that you went to SILENCE first? Billy TALKED to you and even said to post a ban protest and you STILL went on. I was watching a movie and I VIVIDLY remember it starting at 11:01 and you got PERMED from TS at 12:14(?) by SILENCE himself. "<20:57:38 "Shadow" was banned permanently from the server by "Queen Silence". You were KICKED from the server and then joined back and continued raging. Ganja had the PERMISSION from the rules to PERM you from TS the WHOLE TIME but he let you try and fix it. But you blew your chance and kept disrespecting him and others.

Silence that green shit is annoying

If you read what I put in the post, I a was only telling the warden "knife fight me bitch no balls" and ganja comes screaming at me to stop trolling and threatening to ban me for no reason, it wasn't even trolling. when ganja was last ct I told him " come find me bitch no balls , come look for me, try to kill me" and he thought that was trolling and I get a ban following after that, Ganja is really a ban happy admin, I just want to play the fucking game and have fun and not deal with child's play and have to deal with this shit, I told billy this might happen and its beginning to happen, everyone is going to revolve around ganja , ganja thinks that just cause hes an admin that he can just run over someone and ban them if he thinks they are trolling, he has no proof, can someone agree with me ?!?!?

If you read what I put in the post, I a was only telling the warden "knife fight me bitch no balls" and ganja comes screaming at me to stop trolling and threatening to ban me for no reason, it wasn't even trolling. when ganja was last ct I told him " come find me bitch no balls , come look for me, try to kill me" and he thought that was trolling and I get a ban following after that, Ganja is really a ban happy admin, I just want to play the fucking game and have fun and not deal with child's play and have to deal with this shit, I told billy this might happen and its beginning to happen, everyone is going to revolve around ganja , ganja thinks that just cause hes an admin that he can just run over someone and ban them if he thinks they are trolling, he has no proof, can someone agree with me ?!?!?

MATCH THESE TWO THINGS

YOU have no proof that you said JUST THAT AND NOT SOMETHING ELS.

YOU have no proof that he came in YELLING.

He WARNED you many times.

You were banned THREE TIMES BEFORE FOR TROLLING, one was even PERM.

The bans were your warnings and you blew it.

Even after you blew it you had another chance to redeem yourself and you fucking blew that up your ass too.

+1 I think he should be unbanned due to it not being trolling. I have seen people do it all the time and they dont get banned. So why should he get banned for what other people do it and not get unbanned. So I will +1 due to it being a unreasonable ban.

+1 I think he should be unbanned due to it not being trolling. I have seen people do it all the time and they dont get banned. So why should he get banned for what other people do it and not get unbanned. So I will +1 due to it being a unreasonable ban.

He was permed 1 time for trolling. Got unbanned

Banned another time for a day.

Banned ANOTHER time for a week by JIHAD.

They were all warnings he should not have shunned it like it was nothing.

Warrior, I wasn't trolling this time and never did, Ganja just wanted to find a way to get rid of me, I did nothing but what I said in the post, Read it and use your brain bro, I know you got one..