ItsAaron

Just seen Paranormal Activity 4

Meh. I wish I'd have seen Taken 2, but it was 2 against 1. It was ok, but not that scary. And definitely no The Changeling, which not enough people have seen BY THE WAY.

This movie sucked.

Edit:

Actually, all modern horrors suck now. Sinister, Insidious, everything!

They replaced the amazing story lines with visual effects and camera cuts to make you jump.

Not to creep you out after the movie ends.

I miss watching The Exorcist (Original), when I was 10.

I want to not sleep for a week again.

@@Gkoo I so fucking 100% completely agree. I watched it about that age too, and the kinda film where your parents had to wait til they thought you were "old enough" to watch a film like The Changeling, because they didnt want them to haunt your dreams forever like Paranormal Activity fucking wont.

Yeah my mate saw it, and he said obviously it wasn't as good as Taken 1, but tbh I wasn't expecting it to be. When I see it I have high expectations but with knowing it cant be as good as something I've already seen I think it makes it so I won't be expecting overly much if ya get me

Just watched Paranormal Activity 3 on Netflix and it sucked balls! I am never watching Paranormal Activity 4 because I know it is going to suck also. What is wrong with horror movie writers these days putting out these bad movies! :P just kidding I think it was alright ,but it could have been a whole lot scarier!