jaygoki

CS:GO player 6v6

@Dannypicacho sorta brought it up when we had the 10 man composed solely of TF2 players, why not do the same sorta thing the other way around? a TF2 6v6 with only CS:GO players. to my knowledge this hasn't been done yet (unless I missed it in which case I'm gonna feel a bit foolish) and I feel like it would be as much of a success as the 10man, so lets try it out 

should this be in CS:GO discussion?

Yes please. Only problem is that the CSGO community is too much of a bitch to do it. The TF2 players who never play CS:GO willingly played the CSGO 10man because it was fun and had to deal with us laughing at them, so why don't we repay them so they can watch us play and laugh at us?

Stop being pussies and agree to play, it's a free game.

I'd totally be up to play one and destroy @Jaydow

Also this should probably be moved into general since it applies to both divisions.

1 minute ago, Jaydow said:

Danny isn't allowed he's a tf2 tryhard

You're just mad because I'm a better Scout than you 

Edited by Dannypicacho
H*CK jaydow (see edit history)

5 hours ago, Genocide said:

I would never touch a game that has so many furries and weebs in one place.

how would you know they're furries and weebs? :thonk:

danny is right, quit being so closeminded and try another division for once @csgo 

Edited by Bonk
hit submit early (see edit history)

We once did a TF2 6v6 after a CS:GO scrim and whilst there were mostly TF players, it was actually really fun. I would 100% recommend giving it a go and if you don't like it, then you know for if there's a next time ? no harm in trying it.

We have a Stock Map Rotation Server which we could lock to 12 people and you could host it with captains like you do with CS, maybe?