Sign in to follow this  
MineCrack

So about my disrespect...

So recently I've been over the top with my disrespect and it's grown to a problem that even I realize. I just want to get this out there that I will do my best to change this and become a better member of the community too stop conflicts between me, and other members.

And to those members I've gone to far with the disrespect/racial slurs, I am sorry.

So recently I've been over the top with my disrespect and it's grown to a problem that even I realize. I just want to get this out there that I will do my best to change this and become a better member of the community too stop conflicts between me, and other members.

And to those members I've gone to far with the disrespect/racial slurs, I am sorry.

pussy

pussy

luv u 2 bb

And to those members I've gone to far with the disrespect/racial slurs, I am sorry. That you guys are pussies and can't handle the truth

Damn, you harsh..

And to those members I've gone to far with the disrespect/racial slurs, I am sorry. That you guys are pussies and can't handle the truth

Damn, you harsh..

lol