1. 1. Pick a Champ!

• Draven
    • Lee Sin
    • Riven
    • LeBlanc
    • Ezreal
    • Zed

Sup ladies and gents,

This post follows the last idea thread (link here if you missed it: xG-News - League of xG Tourney!)

Quick rundown of what's going down:

1v1 mirror lane, first to destroy turret wins the match.

It's pretty obvious mechanically inclined champions will make this VERY interesting. We don't want a boring, heimerdinger stand-off mid.

Due to no clear champion choice in the last thread, this poll will decide what champ will be used for the tourney. You NEED to say you will be playing specifically.

Double elimination will be the layout; seeds will be randomized.

For whatever unlucky one of you gets PiNoY, don't worry you will have another chance in the loser pool.

Sept. 6th is the date. Hopefully by the end of the weekend, all matches should be done. Grind 6.3k IP to be able to buy a champ if you wish to participate.

Let's get to Prizes!

1st Place: RP prize of 10$

2nd Place: RP prize of 5$

-Prizes are subject to change.

I wish you all good luck, spread the word, make this a large tournament. pce, l8.

First Blood, First Turret down, or First 2 100 CS wins, gg no re.

no offence, but this tourney is set-up horribly. would be much better if players could pick their champ within a certain type ie. ad carry. not be forced to use a champ they are unfamiliar with. also a direct stand of 2 them same camps is boring as hell. not to mention what if the person doesn't have the camps? they can't participate? i'm out of this tourney with this horrible layout.

p.s i don't feel like spectating either as all ezreal has to do is fire alts down the lane, and their will be no minions left to kill turrets.

no offence, but this tourney is set-up horribly. would be much better if players could pick their champ within a certain type ie. ad carry. not be forced to use a champ they are unfamiliar with. also a direct stand of 2 them same camps is boring as hell. not to mention what if the person doesn't have the camps? they can't participate? i'm out of this tourney with this horrible layout.

I really don't know, this is the easiest, fairest way to hold a tourney. You have time to buy, learn to play, what works best, etc.

p.s i don't feel like spectating either as all ezreal has to do is fire alts down the lane, and their will be no minions left to kill turrets.

I agree

why dont you same champ aram mid howling abyss -_-

That would be even worse. In a 1v1 tourney you should not get a champ that you have never even played before.

why dont you same champ aram mid howling abyss -_-

That would be even worse. In a 1v1 tourney you should not get a champ that you have never even played before.

are you on drugs

everything can't be perfect, need an extraneous variable

i'm in for playing the game the way its apost to be played with 5v5 teams. and with the proper team layout required. ie. calling out mia over mics when someone is "missing in action", killing the 2 dragons togather as a team, helping pick off the enemy midder, getting afew boosts for team fights etc

What 2 dragons?

on summoner's rift i call them dragons... some people call them different things... one gives abit of gold to everyone on the team, the other gives a damage boost and what not.

Keep the thread on topic. If you don't agree with the conditions of the Event/Tournament, then do not participate. No one says you have to. Any further posts arguing the terms or conditions of this will be deleted.

- Dat guy, Forest