Brian

So Uh

Can we start setting deadlines for servers to be up? I, for one, do not enjoying waiting 2 months for a server to be created, especially when no custom plug-ins or maps are being added. It's embarrassing that we have so many unused or incomplete servers that could so easily be finished with just some effort.

Why not set deadlines for certain divisions or division leaders, or some shit.

rip darkrp

but what would happen if its not up by the deadline? demotion? no server? broken servers?

If you can't set up a server in a certain amount of time, then why do you have division powers in the first place. I had CS:GO powers and didn't set up a server for the longest time, because I thought nobody cared. Well, turns out people do want servers. It doesn't not take more than a week to just add maps and plugins to servers if you actually try.

It'd be nice to have TTT back up. It'd also be nice to have a deadline on certain things, but that'd involve getting the CL's to talk to the DL, or merely getting Silence to speak to him - considering the server's been down for nearly five or six months. And the last time it was up, it was running for a month or two, only to go down again. @diabeetus @ThePenguin @Hidingmaster

DLs need to be working with @Bleed and @Nomulous since they are developers. I'm all for setting strict schedules but feel that these Two are critical to it as well.

The problem is that there are no repercussions or benefits to getting a server up. Just think of how many times we've heard about hub coming to CSS (BTW we were told a month, last time I checked we don't have it...). Its the same story for servers.

DLs need to be working with @Bleed and @Nomulous since they are developers. I'm all for setting strict schedules but feel that these Two are critical to it as well.

The problem is that there are no repercussions or benefits to getting a server up. Just think of how many times we've heard about hub coming to CSS (BTW we were told a month, last time I checked we don't have it...). Its the same story for servers.

It's been close to a year for hub.

Alright, here is what is happening.

During this summer, I have been working so I could afford to buy a car. My family was not in a situation to buy me one so I decided to get a job and buy one myself. I was doing double days, I would go to football at 6 a.m, and go to work after and get home at 7 p.m. I was exhausted everyday and I put GMOD to the side to keep me mentally stable.

Anyways, that means I did not have time to do anything and with the servers as I was completely busy. With the end of summer coming, I have finally bought a car so, That isn't a issue anymore. So, I have started to work on the servers.

Now, I honestly think DarkRP is a bust, With the knowledge of lua, I do not think I am capable with competing with other servers around us, so, for the time being I will be deciding a new gamemode, (Prop hunt, Murder, Anything anyone wants). Maybe I'll put that off and work on the DarkRP, IDK?

TTT? Completely broken. but, I saved all the good shit so I can just move it to another wiped server and honestly if I work on it the rest of the week it can be put up by friday.

I am honestly sorry about my absence with the servers, but IRL stuff is more important, but now that I have some free time, expect a TTT server.

So.. Any Questions?