Position:

Time Active:

3ish years

Experience:

used to be a mod/stepped down because I knew I'd be inactive as frick

Donated:

Yes

Information:

Came back a while ago after leaving xG before summer started. Been active once again for a decent length in time so I'd want to make use in that and reapply as a staff member

+1 gotta rebuild that staff roster, also nitnat was a great mod in the past and would most likely do even better now.

wait why are there so many staff submissions? this is like the 6th one (not to be rude to anyone)

wait why are there so many staff submissions? this is like the 6th one (not to be rude to anyone)

No amount will ever replace the void you left :(

I'm gonna be neutral on this for the time being, I've only seen you a few times and would like to see you around a bit more. That being said you certainly seem to have your head on straight and are knowledgeable enough, though you are kinda quiet most the of time.

+1 gotta rebuild that staff roster, also nitnat was a great mod in the past and would most likely do even better now.

I mean a lot of people got demoted, so it’s kind of a good thing we are getting some applications; especially past staff who have decided to return.

to express it like @Vacindak

ESEEE NIT NAT!!!....

NitNat come gatitos. Ella es muy mala en Team Fortress 2 surf. Estoy bromeando por cierto, ella haría un buen mod.

Translation:

NitNat is active! She is very active on Team Fortress 2 surf. Also mature enough and has been staff before.

+1

to express it like @Vacindak

ESEEE NIT NAT!!!....

NitNat come gatitos. Ella es muy mala en Team Fortress 2 surf. Estoy bromeando por cierto, ella haría un buen mod.

Translation:

NitNat is active! She is very active on Team Fortress 2 surf. Also mature enough and has been staff before.

+1

:shrekd::shrekd::shrekd::shrekd::shrekd::shrekd::shrekd::shrekd:

CLARURO COLURO!!! :o

:rip::rip::rip:ESSSEEE SKELETOO QUE VIVE DENTRO DE TU ARMARIO!!! :rip::rip::rip:...casi rompo la mesa,haaay concha de mono! /almost break my table! :o ...

Para celebrar tu retorno tomare mis bebidas prohibidas/To celebrate your return , I´m going to drink my forbidden drinks!

[MEDIA=imgur]a/Ued8Y[/MEDIA]

firma oficial de vacindak (+1)

To express it like@Bello

Yes yes NIT NAT

NitNat essen Kätzchen. Sie ist sehr schlecht in Team Fortress 2 surfen. Ich scherze natürlich, sie würde eine gute mod machen.:british:

1,2,3,4! Tiririririririririririr tritirtirtirtrii ESO ESO ESO!! :afro:

TUNA WHAT TIME IS IT?:johncena: