Edit History

Thorax_

Thorax_

15 hours ago, Chrono said:

You've never played gmod before have you?

Advanced Duplicator, It's a staple mod for any build server, darkrp, or otherwise known game mode that is build intensive, it allows you to copy entire builds and it creates a file for it. It copies every prop/entity that is welded or otherwise attached. (pulley, rope, etc.) it even copies the functions of tools such as doors etc with the proper key input (and keypads/buttons that activate it as well)

I have indeed played Garry’s Mod.... just not as often as I have of TF2 on account of it not working well on my system for quite some time until under a year ago. I had the royalty of watching a blue screen for 10 minutes, then seeing it crash after waiting that long. ?  

I know of the standard duplicator but haven’t seen/used the Advanced Duplicator.  It does sound like an interesting tool, I’ll have to look into it.

Thorax_

Thorax_

14 hours ago, Chrono said:

You've never played gmod before have you?

Advanced Duplicator, It's a staple mod for any build server, darkrp, or otherwise known game mode that is build intensive, it allows you to copy entire builds and it creates a file for it. It copies every prop/entity that is welded or otherwise attached. (pulley, rope, etc.) it even copies the functions of tools such as doors etc with the proper key input (and keypads/buttons that activate it as well)

I have indeed played Garry’s Mod.... just not as often as I have of TF2 on account of it not working well on my system for quite some time until under a year ago. I had the royalty of watching a blue screen for 10 minutes, then seeing it crash after waiting that long.  I know of the standard duplicator but haven’t seen/used the Advanced Duplicator.  It does sound like an interesting tool, I’ll have to look into it.