Sign in to follow this  
Lerpasaurs

Moses

This is a discussion about Moses having moderator.

Why do you think Moses should have mod?

He/She is massivly abusing. Silenced me for no specific reason, Gag's someone named sakura fir no reason, slayed me for no reason. da faq is this shit..

If you have a problem with a mod, make a admin abuse thread on them with proof and reason why they should be demoted.

Wait is Moses JayBreezy?

If you have a problem with a mod, make a admin abuse thread on them with proof and reason why they should be demoted.

Wait is Moses JayBreezy?

yes... He's abusing his powers so fucking bad. Just that i have no proof because he's using the / sign...

yes... He's abusing his powers so fucking bad. Just that i have no proof because he's using the / sign...

Record 'dat shit with demos

Oh the lulz, i was actually looking for this thread after you rage quit. Since you went through the trouble of posting i'll respond.

1. I slayed you for an incorrect call on a LR competition, you disagreed, i had many people backing me up yet you continued to rage. I let it go thinking youd mature in a round, boy was i wrong! Not only did you continually insult me but when i muted you to stop it over mic, you started to type it out, so i silenced you for a round. After the round was over i unsilenced you and what do you know? You kept on disrespecting me so i kicked you since youre a nuisance to the server.

2. I silenced Sakurai* for 0.5 seconds because he asked if I had admin, so i did a quick !silence sakurai !unsilence sakurai

And this so called "Massive Abusing" is ridiculous, youre just a little troll from generations past with nothing else to do but cause problems

Sign in to follow this