Sign in to follow this  
Fatboy

Hello from Fatboy!

Hello!

Here's a little about myself:

In-game name = Fatboy (sometimes Michael...not Penguin Michael...just regular Michael). :D

Real name = Michael Carroll.

Age = 20.

I did not stumble across an actual in-game server first. First, I was browsing through public servers on Teamspeak and I landed randomly upon this community. All of the members welcomed me in, we had some common interests in gaming, and so I am very happy to be here. So far, all of you guys are funny, cool, and a pleasure to socialize with.

If you don't know me, chances are you will eventually find me in the community's Teamspeak server. I am a very peaceful, kind, and loving guy. However, I can get hyper-active at times. I always say I am kidding when I say something that's offensive in order to let you know that it's all meant to be taken jokingly. I treat everybody nice at first and I have a cool-points system. If you are cool with me, you earn cool-points. If you disrespect, you lose your cool-points. Please don't take my niceness for granted.

Love all of you guys :)

I'm calling you Fattie from now on just saying.

Have fun on our servers Fattie! I'm an oldie to this clan, you'll see me on the CSS servers a lot.

Dont be a troll or ill cut you

Anyways have fun