Sign in to follow this  
SheepJesus

SheepJesus Member Submission

**EDIT:Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12024669**

Im sheep. I hope to get back into the clan-swing, and this looks like a good place to do it. I'll try and stay as active as i can and get to know everyone.

Decision: -1

Maturity: 5/10

Activity: 3/10

Why: I've only seen you the last couple days in JB so not very active. You were reported by a few players today for freeshooting and ct-banned just yesterday with the message "read motd".

Decision: -1

Maturity: 5/10

Activity: 3/10

Why: I've only seen you the last couple days in JB so not very active. You were reported by a few players today for freeshooting and ct-banned just yesterday with the message "read motd".

The problem with the BS freekilling stories you are getting told is that when your admins get pissed they just slay first and ask questions later.

I got banned today. Why? For being afk, then, as i come back, i get attacked. I fought back and was banned for a day.

I'm not sure what the fuck is up with some of the admins, but from what I've seen, maybe submitting was a bad idea.

Eh... Shit's been going down lately.... Just stay cool and mellow. A lot of dicks have joined this server and it bugs me... Just ignore em' is what I say.

D -1

W disrespect towards admins/mods very immature and poor activity

M 6/10

A 4/10

and trust me dude with disrespecting mods/admins won't get you anywhere in this community plus there had to be a reason why you have been banned if i see changes in your behavior i will concider changind my decision

I think you guys should get to know sheep before giving him a minus one. He's pretty nice

I'd give him an 8/10 on M and 9/10 on A

After thinking about it, I've decided I dont think I'd fit in very well. I was looking for a more laid back, have-fun-first clan, but instead I found mostly guys who took gaming pretty seriously and a few others who I am not fond of.

I'm sorry for my immature response before, that was quite uncalled for. However, I again will say that I believe I wouldnt be a good fit and would like you to deny or close my submission.