Chrono

Books.

I need to catch up on my literature, the last book I had the pleasure of reading was 'The Hunger Games', and yes it was because many people suggested it to me. Odd thing is, I never watched the movie. Don't know whether or not I should, as most movies don't live up to my expectations such as their novel doppelgangers (in most cases). Currently contemplating on reading the second book in the series of three.

- Dat guy, Forest

All you fags should check out the Dune series :I i've read the oringal 4 been meaning to read the rest but i dont like the authors sons style of writing...

Forest I dont get how you can read the first one and not have started on the next :p Whenever I start a series I always read the rest of them in a row. Including all the Discworlds. 40 odd books :p

Just finished A Crown Imperiled, the 2nd to last book in the entire saga/series spanning about 29 books. the final book is to come out some time soon... D; I can honestly say that I had tears in the final chapter, because of what had been happening.

It's a good series then? I like a massive book series. It feels like it'll never end until it does :L

Have you ever read a Discworld?

the 2nd to last book in the entire saga/series spanning about 29 books.

Whenever I start a series I always read the rest of them in a row. Including all the Discworlds. 40 odd books :p

How do you have time to read 30-40 books. Do you guys have social lives? Serious question

How do you have time to read 30-40 books. Do you guys have social lives? Serious question

>gaming community website

>asking if we have lives

>because we read

Answered your own question.

what brian said, also it only takes me about 3 hours to finish a book, (500 pages approx)

>gaming community website

>asking if we have lives

>because we read

Answered your own question.

^ This

I read whenever I'm on a journey/break at work/ going to bed/shitting.

Where couldn't I fit a social life?